Home General Discussion

Expert Picks

No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
What do you guys think of this line-up? I already know I like MF and the Ave is pretty good. I've had an RP but not the edge, I've had an exodus but with a silver band so maybe it's different, and I've heard not the greatest about the Pinolero... however for the price of the 5er it might be worth it. I bought the last one. http://www.cigar.com/cigars/Expert_Picks.asp

Comments

• thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Exodus is awesome! Imo
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    No_one21:
    What do you guys think of this line-up? I already know I like MF and the Ave is pretty good. I've had an RP but not the edge, I've had an exodus but with a silver band so maybe it's different, and I've heard not the greatest about the Pinolero... however for the price of the 5er it might be worth it. I bought the last one. http://www.cigar.com/cigars/Expert_Picks.asp
    Never had the Pinolero, but it's an AJ cigar, so.........

The Exodus, I could smoke every day.
    If you liked the silver, I'd think that you'll love the gold.
    The Torano line is usually a pretty solid line.

The Edge is one of those that you either like or don't like. Seems to be a divided line on it.
    Personally, I like it. It's one that I buy every once in a while.

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Thanks for the input so far guys. Except for Randy, what a horrid misuse of a meme lol
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Rain:
    I don't get it= wack as hell
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    I think I have an Edge buried somewhere. I'm happy to share if you want to try it.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Rain:
    You have just removed yourself from contention for any "troll" awards for this year. Step up your game kid
    Echambers:
    I think I have an Edge buried somewhere. I'm happy to share if you want to try it.
    No thanks. I'll get the 5 pack if I want to try it and I'm leaning towards it. Getting the expert picks is like a cheaper cigar of the month only they last longer than a month lol really thanks for the offer though, suspicious as it was.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    No_one21:
    Echambers:
    No thanks. I'll get the 5 pack if I want to try it and I'm leaning towards it. Getting the expert picks is like a cheaper cigar of the month only they last longer than a month lol really thanks for the offer though, suspicious as it was.
    you always nervous of the forums dude? Hahaha
    smoke em if you got em:
    No_one21:
    Echambers:
    you always nervous of the forums dude? Hahaha
    Clearly. As we all are.