Home Non Cigar Related

NJ Scandal

2»

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Amos Umwhat:
    webmost:
    Tempest in a teapot.
    "Bridgegate". Phil Robertson. Paula Deen. Female Indian Diplomat.

Insert non-issue here

If we're all busy checking up on this nonsense..........................

............................................What're they doing that we're NOT seeing?

?????????????????????????????

That's probably where we should be getting worried.
    (thread jack)

I'm sure you've already seen this on the news ....
    But they're just letting companies have the "freedom" to pollute our waterways...but the leaked chemical came from "Freedom" Industries. Hah, freedom---like freedom to contaminate the water and make animals and people sick.

Makes you wonder too....
    Since the intake for the water plant was only a half mile downstream...it seems like that's the only reason this was caught so "quickly". What else is being dumped into the water further upstream....farther away from municipal intakes.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/west-virginia-water-emergency-nears-fifth-day-with-no-end-in-sight/2014/01/12/9d0959bc-7b88-11e3-9556-4a4bf7bcbd84_story.html?hpid=z1

(/thread jack)
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    PAtoNH:
    variant2:
    PAtoNH:
    Rich people run the media... some are republicans, some most are democrats
    Fixed it for you.
    :)
    Dem or Rep, I think we can all agree they care more about the cashflow than the politics.
  • variant2variant2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 351
    jthanatos:
    PAtoNH:
    variant2:
    PAtoNH:
    Fixed it for you.
    Dem or Rep, I think we can all agree they care more about the cashflow than the politics.
    I disagree. They care about politics because that's what opens their doors to bigger cash-flow opportunities. It's the people they're sworn to represent that they don't give 2 sh1ts about.

• jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    variant2:
    jthanatos:
    PAtoNH:
    variant2:
    PAtoNH:
    Fixed it for you.
    I disagree. They care about politics because that's what opens their doors to bigger cash-flow opportunities. It's the people they're sworn to represent that they don't give 2 sh1ts about.

Media not politicians. Also, if they care only about the politics that give them more cashflow... what do they care more about?