Home General Discussion

Cigar Art

dandin1dandin1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 175
Anyone else into posters and other such artwork? I really like the old posters and artwork from different things and when I saw this one on sale at a local shop I decided to grab it to add to the others.

Comments

• No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
  • dandin1dandin1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 175
    No_one21:

Meh, mines better. Was in between posting on what did you get today or making my own post. Wanted to make my own post. Kill me. Next time I'll search harder.
    dandin1:
    No_one21:

Meh, mines better. Was in between posting on what did you get today or making my own post. Wanted to make my own post. Kill me. Next time I'll search harder.
    This isn't a forum where we get mad at people for not searching or anything like I am (and possibly you are) used to. I wasn't trying to shame you or anything, I just don't have anything to say about the subject but do know where people have spoke about it. Just trying to help.

Though I'm not sure what you mean by yours is better?
  • dandin1dandin1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 175
    No_one21:
    dandin1:
    No_one21:

This isn't a forum where we get mad at people for not searching or anything like I am (and possibly you are) used to. I wasn't trying to shame you or anything, I just don't have anything to say about the subject but do know where people have spoke about it. Just trying to help.

Was just some slight sarcasm. Sorry, I know it doesn't translate well through the keyboard. Thanks for sending me the link. I enjoyed reading there as well. I am actually used to seeing harsh responses for reposts. I'll try my best not to do that again but thanks for not bringing the hammer down on the new guy too hard. Haha
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    This is the friendliest playground I've ever been to...
    dandin1:
    No_one21:
    dandin1:
    No_one21:

Was just some slight sarcasm. Sorry, I know it doesn't translate well through the keyboard. Thanks for sending me the link. I enjoyed reading there as well. I am actually used to seeing harsh responses for reposts. I'll try my best not to do that again but thanks for not bringing the hammer down on the new guy too hard. Haha
    The hammer is my penis. Sorry couldn't not quote that. However, around here the hammer is a cigar bomb so make sure to give out your address to people who want to give you other cigArt!