Home General Discussion

Cigars for Warriors

MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
I like many of you have soo much respect for the men and women in our military past and present. I've been wondering how to donate cigars to our troops. This seems like a good place to do that. I just thought I would share. www.cigarsforwarriors.org Have any of you used this site?

Comments

• blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    I haven't used the site, but my local B&M has a donation box and every time I go in I buy a couple to put in there.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    I also wanted to mention that I got this idea from bandyt09. He sent me an Awesome package of sticks and mentioned sending to our troops instead of bombing him back. It shows that he is a great guy and I couldn't agree more to send some to these troops. :)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Pshhhh, soldiers don't smoke!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I've used cigars for warriors many times. Storm and the other guys are great people. If oh need help pm me
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Rain:
    Pshhhh, soldiers don't smoke!

And Sailors dont drink...
  • JMartinez10JMartinez10 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 296
    Might want to check Rains thread "I served" or "Thank You for serving" on Trades forum. Great minds thinking alike. AWESOME!!!
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    MorganGeo:
    I like many of you have soo much respect for the men and women in our military past and present. I've been wondering how to donate cigars to our troops. This seems like a good place to do that. I just thought I would share. www.cigarsforwarriors.org Have any of you used this site?
    Just bomb Rain....or "AlienMisprint" will be home in 2 months or so
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    No bombs necessary here, lol. A couple others have already suggested it, but I'll throw in Cigars for Warriors as well. They are an awesome group of BOTL's and are continuously sending out big packages of cigars to everyone downrange.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    alienmisprint:
    No bombs necessary here, lol. A couple others have already suggested it, but I'll throw in Cigars for Warriors as well. They are an awesome group of BOTL's and are continuously sending out big packages of cigars to everyone downrange.
    Crap, you were not supposed to see that!
    New Boots:
    alienmisprint:
    Crap, you were not supposed to see that!

Lol, its all good. No one has my new address here anyways, so :P!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Hmmmm, part of my unit is at BAF..............just sayin ;)
    Yeah, but you would have to know my unit and all, so I'm safe. Just heard rumor that I might be leaving early anyways, so I could possibly be out of here in the next week or so.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    alienmisprint:
    Yeah, but you would have to know my unit and all, so I'm safe. Just heard rumor that I might be leaving early anyways, so I could possibly be out of here in the next week or so.

Keep your head down and keep your guys safe brother! See ya soon Tony!