Home General Discussion

Monster Trucks in San Antonio

JMartinez10JMartinez10 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 296
So my 3 year old son has been telling us since Thanksgiving that he wants to see the Monster Trucks so my wife and I got tickets and then I had surgery and have been out of it. Schedule out of whack and getting things back to normal has been hectic. He tells my wife today, "Mom all my friends are going to the Monster Truck." Needless to say, we forgot. Thank God he reminded us.

Comments

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Have fun. That brings back some memories. I remember taking my son to one of those shows when he was eight or so. Even saw the huge fire breathing dinosaur robot. Good memories. Kids love those things.
  • JMartinez10JMartinez10 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 296
    Thanks brother
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    JMartinez10:
    So my 3 year old son has been telling us since Thanksgiving that he wants to see the Monster Trucks so my wife and I got tickets and then I had surgery and have been out of it. Schedule out of whack and getting things back to normal has been hectic. He tells my wife today, "Mom all my friends are going to the Monster Truck." Needless to say, we forgot. Thank God he reminded us.
    A few years ago I was driving past a Stadium that was having a show, and all these trucks were in a fenced in area of the parking lot hours before the show. I had to pull over to check them out. All the drivers/owners were so nice to the "kids" that were there. You should have a great time.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    JMartinez10:
    Take earplugs fro the little ones. And maybe some for you and the wife just in case.
    Thanks fellas looks like we are going to have a fun time.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Hey pm me your addy, i work for OverKill racing and monster truck team, if your little ones are into monster trucks i could send ya a few t-shirts.

Aj
    Wow brother that would be very much appreciated. Thank you.