Home General Discussion

TJCIF!

WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
Happy friday ya'lls! Been a long 2 weeks worth of work for me this week. I usually get around 10-15 customers per day here. Everyday this week I've had over 40 per day. In between them I've been checking into here to keep my insanity in check. I would hate to become a sane person.

Tonight's smoke will probably be that AB with the signatures on the band... can't remember what it's called off hand. Been really looking forward to that one.

Comments

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Cool, I've been wanting to try that one as well. Let me know how you likey. What you sipping on tonight?
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    I hear ya brother, what a week it has been! I am ready for a drink and its only 8... I think I will have a Partagas 1845 this morning.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    As of now... the Four Roses. But that could change between now and then. ;-)
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    WaltBasil:
    Happy friday ya'lls! Been a long 2 weeks worth of work for me this week. I usually get around 10-15 customers per day here. Everyday this week I've had over 40 per day. In between them I've been checking into here to keep my insanity in check. I would hate to become a sane person.

Tonight's smoke will probably be that AB with the signatures on the band... can't remember what it's called off hand. Been really looking forward to that one.

I agree, it has been a long week. I think I will be going to the local liquor store on my lunch break to grab a new bottle of Scotchy Scotch Scotch (Plenty of Bourbon already there) to add to the locker at my B&M on my way home from work.

You know, something good to sip on. I wouldn't get to carried away. I have stuff at home for that.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    That's the fine and Rare I believe. I love AB and will be searching for this one soon. Let me know what you think and what you pair it with.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    WaltBasil:

Don't worry ole boy, sanity has stopped visiting here, and I am holding on to mine for as long as I can...and I don't know why.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    james40:
    That's the fine and Rare I believe. I love AB and will be searching for this one soon. Let me know what you think and what you pair it with.
    Hmmmmm I'm looking too and I will share!
    Smoking the Fine and Rare now. Most excellent. Quite a smoke bomb too. Paired with Four Roses Small Batch.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    WaltBasil:
    Smoking the Fine and Rare now. Most excellent. Quite a smoke bomb too. Paired with Four Roses Small Batch.
    V Herf
    Rain:
    WaltBasil:
    V Herf
    Where? How?
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    WaltBasil:
    Rain:
    WaltBasil:
    V Herf
    Where? How?
    Geez Rain, you never invite me. I'm so offended.

Everyone sleeping? It's Furday. Ya'll should be up and awake.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    What's a V Herf?
  • JMartinez10JMartinez10 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 296
    Video herf (herf - get together with BOTL and smoking cigars); correct me if I'm wrong veterans of the board.