Home General Discussion

got it Thanks guys

honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
I got home tonight and the wife surprised me with a box with 2 separate cigar sample orders in it
Is anyone familiar with them i/e how they are ?

(Thanks for the info guys)

will have them when doing outside honey do's

weather or not there descent sticks or not I appreciate her gift to me, I just was wondering what you all thought about these ???

Comments

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    PM to you steve.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i cant speak for the specific cigars that were linked. never had them.

but i do hate the company they are from.

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Well, she meant well.
    Or as they say in the south, "Isn't that precious?"

The Don Elias or Don Rafael aren't terrible, but there is a reason that they sell for the low, low price.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    They send me a ton of junk mail. Which sucks because I've never ordered from them.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    I think those are commonly referred to as yard gars, but who knows with a little age they may taste less like cardboard and more like dirt. Check the sprint sales or daily deals on ccom sometimes you can get some darn good deals this cheap on sticks that taste decent. I bought a 15 pack of Pinar Del Rios for $25 and they turned out to be better than average.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Only one I've had was the Don Lugo. It wasn't terrible. I finished most of it. I wouldn't buy any again though because there's a bunch of cigars out there that are much better cigars for just a dollar or two more.
    Oh, mannnn...I saw Bob PMed you and forgot to troll.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    blutattoo:
    I think those are commonly referred to as yard gars, but who knows with a little age they may taste less like cardboard and more like dirt. Check the sprint sales or daily deals on ccom sometimes you can get some darn good deals this cheap on sticks that taste decent. I bought a 15 pack of Pinar Del Rios for $25 and they turned out to be better than average.
    sooo maybe a good smoke on the time when i'm drinking just a bit to much :)
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    honorknight7:
    blutattoo:
    sooo maybe a good smoke on the time when i'm drinking just a bit to much :)
    Mowing the lawn, (oh wait, I don't do that) taking a long walk (don't do that either) or out drinking. (hmm, I don't do that either. OMG! I'm boring as hell).