Home General Discussion

What is a bork?

MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
Thanks in advance. An don't laugh at me if this is a stupid question. :P

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Rotflmao, I laugh because I remember asking the same question long ago. BORK goes a long way back, it is what happens when somebody with FAT fingers was typing BOTL and came out BORK kinda just stuck.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    You're right, Mike. It WAS quite a while ago. The fat-fingered BORK is a guy with the moniker of Enfidl. A good and generous BOTL who hasn't been around for a while for whatever reason and there are those of us who miss him....
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    MVW67:
    Rotflmao, I laugh because I remember asking the same question long ago. BORK goes a long way back, it is what happens when somebody with FAT fingers was typing BOTL and came out BORK kinda just stuck.

Or maybe, just maybe he is under the influence of the real BORK mind control star ship.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Somebody bumped that thread recently but I couldn't find it.
    jlmarta:
    You're right, Mike. It WAS quite a while ago. The fat-fingered BORK is a guy with the moniker of Enfidl. A good and generous BOTL who hasn't been around for a while for whatever reason and there are those of us who miss him....
    Yes took over his Borklist he gave me, yes miss him too!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MVW67:
    jlmarta:
    ^^this reject here is a bork
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jlmarta:
    But you luv me!!!!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Someone how speaks the language of the Swedish Chef.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    BORK! LOL! Good times.....
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jlmarta:
    E is doing well..just has a lot going on with work/family and life itself but we keep in touch on a regular basis..i will let him know yall are thinkin bout him!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    MorganGeo:
    i wasn't going to ask. Glad you did Morg.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    WaltBasil:
    MorganGeo:
    i wasn't going to ask. Glad you did Morg.
    a newbs gotta do what a newbs gotta do. :)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jlmarta:
    E is doing well..just has a lot going on with work/family and life itself but we keep in touch on a regular basis..i will let him know yall are thinkin bout him!
    I miss his shawt shawts
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jlmarta:
    I miss his shawt shawts

LOL, I remember that pic of him with... was it Matt Booth?
  • JaximsagJaximsag Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4