Home General Discussion

under the weather Cigar

honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
So, as I'm sitting here under the weather (chest cold - and not having a cigar for the the second day now) I was wondering, is there a NyQuil cigar out there.

if not that would be a great niche market for one of you entrepreneur here (I'll take a box please)

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 430
    I think a cigar is a nice way to relieve the effects of a chest cold but if my sinuses are shot I don't enjoy cigars much and guess that has to do with the effect a head cold has on my taste buds.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    PAtoNH:
    I think a cigar is a nice way to relieve the effects of a chest cold but if my sinuses are shot I don't enjoy cigars much and guess that has to do with the effect a head cold has on my taste buds.

ya that's why i haven't had one, don't want to waste it when I cant enjoy the taste of it

No_one21:
    Punisher?

Hmmm, from what I seen on here, that one might just cure me, or than again kill me
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    I guess there IS a cigar for every occasion!!!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    honorknight7:
    PAtoNH:

ya that's why i haven't had one, don't want to waste it when I cant enjoy the taste of it

No_one21:
    Punisher?

Hmmm, from what I seen on here, that one might just cure me, or than again kill me
    I'm in the same boat. Two weeks now, and it migrates from chest to head to throat and all around again. Feeling much better but it's lingering. Get well!
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    I think if i was gonna smoke when i was sick id go for an Acid.... being sick will mellow out the strength and probably inhance the taste since you can barely taste at all. Or a pipe since the flavors can be strong and you can keep the smoke real cool.

Aj