Home General Discussion

Dog rockets...

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
I may find myself in need of some suggestions of above mentioned sticks. Input?

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Loll-----see the "forum blend" discussion in the ratings section..........also.....anything by Victor Sinclair and the Gurkha Sherpa are sticks you cant go right with.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Anything by Augustus Reyes fits in there too. I have a bunch you can have too!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Anything by Augustus Reyes fits in there too. I have a bunch you can have too!

we will see what happens... Might take you up on that. ;)
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    LiquidChaos66:
    Hay Man, send me your addy, I might be able to hook you up, just got (2) 20 count samplers that seem might be the (dog rocket specimen type) as a gift from my wife, and hey, I cant get in trouble for not smoking them if there "Gifts" to another BOTL can i ?

seriously though if you are still in need, I will send you 20 or so :) of em
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    honorknight7:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Hay Man, send me your addy, I might be able to hook you up, just got (2) 20 count samplers that seem might be the (dog rocket specimen type) as a gift from my wife, and hey, I cant get in trouble for not smoking them if there "Gifts" to another BOTL can i ?

Oh hell no!

Dude, a lot of us had to endure smoking dog rockets to find out they were dog rockets.
    We didn't have some fancy forum with a bunch of guys who loved the hobby to help guide us in the right direction.

So man up and smoke a few of those. You might have the "Mark Twain Mtucelli Syndrome" where you can love any cigar. ROFL!!

Sorry Mike, it was too easy and it was calling for it.
    0patience:
    honorknight7:
    LiquidChaos66:

Oh hell no!

Dude, a lot of us had to endure smoking dog rockets to find out they were dog rockets.
    We didn't have some fancy forum with a bunch of guys who loved the hobby to help guide us in the right direction.

So man up and smoke a few of those. You might have the "Mark Twain Mtucelli Syndrome" where you can love any cigar. ROFL!!

I'll tell you the same thing I used to tell my pop when he would say
    DAD: "you kids now days have it to easy you need to get back to reality and man up and do things the old fashion way, Pfft engine assisted post hole diggers, laser levels, pneumatic nail guns, grow a pair and do it the way I had to kid"

ME: "hey pop, Kiss My A@#" :P

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Uh, Dad...there is a reason it's not done that way anymore.
    Oh, and BTW that "PM me for a few" goes for anyone :P so how many exactly did you order 0patience? forgot was it 10 or was that a 20 pack ???
    honorknight7:
    0patience:
    honorknight7:
    LiquidChaos66:

Oh hell no!

I'll tell you the same thing I used to tell my pop when he would say
    DAD: "you kids now days have it to easy you need to get back to reality and man up and do things the old fashion way, Pfft engine assisted post hole diggers, laser levels, pneumatic nail guns, grow a pair and do it the way I had to kid"

ME: "hey pop, Kiss My A@#" :P

[cough] Wussy [cough]
    ROFL!
    honorknight7:
    Oh, and BTW that "PM me for a few" goes for anyone :P so how many exactly did you order 0patience? forgot was it 10 or was that a 20 pack ???
    LOL!
    Don't think for one minute I don't have any dog rockets.
    They are............aging. Yeah, that's it. They're aging.
    0patience:
    honorknight7:
    LOL!
    so your saying its about time for another batch to get in on your rotation ?
    honorknight7:
    0patience:
    honorknight7:
    LOL!
    so your saying its about time for another batch to get in on your rotation ?
    Be careful.
    Remember, I don't play fair and I get creative.
    Ahh, you really want me to tell my wife you said her gift was cr@p :(
    honorknight7:
    Ahh, you really want me to tell my wife you said her gift was cr@p :(
    Oh you can't blame that one on me.
    I said, "isn't that precious."<br
    Ok, So I just shouldnt let her see this part >:)

0patience:
    Oh hell no! Dude, a lot of us had to endure smoking dog rockets to find out they were dog rockets. We didn't have some fancy forum with a bunch of guys who loved the hobby to help guide us in the right direction. So man up and smoke a few of those. You might have the "Mark Twain Mtucelli Syndrome" where you can love any cigar. ROFL!!
    honorknight7:
    Ok, So I just shouldnt let her see this part >:)

0patience:
    Oh hell no! Dude, a lot of us had to endure smoking dog rockets to find out they were dog rockets. We didn't have some fancy forum with a bunch of guys who loved the hobby to help guide us in the right direction. So man up and smoke a few of those. You might have the "Mark Twain Mtucelli Syndrome" where you can love any cigar. ROFL!!
    Dude, that's cold. That's just really cold.
    Yes, on a thread where YOU are trying to get rid of them. HA!
    hope she dosnt see my posts (looks over shoulder nervously)
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    0patience:
    You might have the "Mark Twain Mtucelli Syndrome" where you can love any cigar. ROFL!!

No need to be sorry
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    There is something to remember here. Dog rockets you can usually smoke and then you have the Turd. Not every dog rocket is a turd.
    I have a package waiting for me at work.. we will see what it is and who sent it before i tap into my current resources... Muwwhahaha!!!!
    just let me know man, have a priority box standing by :)
    honorknight7:
    just let me know man, have a priority box standing by :)
    hey what kind of rockets did your wife get you?
    two 20 count "Dominican Toro Collection Samplers"
    I got a wheel of Augustus Reyes "dulce".... like smoking sugar dipped rolled news paper!

Aj