Home General Discussion

Question for Maddy...

laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
Hey Maddy, did you ever watch that disc that was included with that CAO Box Set Sampler I sent you way back when? (it was actually the first package I sent out)
I just watched it again this morning. The disc is OK, but I sure do love looking at all the scenery in it.
I'm going to have to try to visit a plantation set-up one of these days, I think I could really get into that type of work, even tho it is so physical. It just seems so enjoyable, and while hard on the body, I'll bet it is a great way to do some deep thinking.

BTW...we should pull off a trade here one day, we never have done anything beyond that CAO Sampler, and that MOOCH package Is the one that started my trading here on the forums.

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    laker1963:
    Hey Maddy, did you ever watch that disc that was included with that CAO Box Set Sampler I sent you way back when? (it was actually the first package I sent out)
    I just watched it again this morning. The disc is OK, but I sure do love looking at all the scenery in it.
    I'm going to have to try to visit a plantation set-up one of these days, I think I could really get into that type of work, even tho it is so physical. It just seems so enjoyable, and while hard on the body, I'll bet it is a great way to do some deep thinking.

BTW...we should pull off a trade here one day, we never have done anything beyond that CAO Sampler, and that MOOCH package Is the one that started my trading here on the forums.
    BUMP.