Home General Discussion

Cardboard pack question

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Does anyone have any experience with CC that come in the cardboard packs? I was thinking about picking up some CoLas and thought the 5 packs would make a box split much easier, but I am concerned about their durability during shipping. So has anyone ordered these before and if so, did they arrive in perfect condition?

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Never had a problem with them in shipping. Personally I take them out as I get them and store them in a humi. Best durability is a five finger bag IMO.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    catfishbluezz:
    Never had a problem with them in shipping. Personally I take them out as I get them and store them in a humi. Best durability is a five finger bag IMO.
    My concern is them being shipped from overseas. When it is a box, they just toss it in a padded manila envelope. Do they protect them more if it is just the cardboard packs?
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    My concern is them being shipped from overseas. When it is a box, they just toss it in a padded manila envelope. Do they protect them more if it is just the cardboard packs?
    not sure, I've got them from several vendors and never had an issue. I've found cab's or SLB to be a nightmare for foot damage, and dress boxes terrible for pyramids. I've ordered probably 5 from over seas and never had an issue
    Btw...one vendor bubble wraps extra, one the Manila with bubbles, another vacuums so it depends which ond