Home General Discussion

I am soooo screwed

2»

Comments

• SasquatchSasquatch Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 228
    I hope the mancave/garage is heated. It's pretty cold this time of year.
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    My beautiful SWMBO has never had to lecture me about my cigar smoking.

Mainly because she doesn't know I do it. I keep my one humidor well hidden in the basement in the dark corner where all the spiders and centipedes roam. :)
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Wow this makes me appreciate my wife even more. My wife and The Beard are always talking. Good luck brother maybe your luck will change in the new year.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    This had me dying laughing at work. Not because I'm laughing at you, but my wife went in my office looking for a suitcase in the closet and said where did these big coolers come from. She preceded to open them and told me I have a serious problem! Yep took her a few days to forgive me for that one. Needless to say no trades or purchases have been sent to my house since then. Hope it works out I feel for you.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Give me her email and I can personally apologize for that monster butt whoopin I arranged on ya. ;)
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    I mean, i will be more than happy to "store" some of that for you mike if you need to hide it from your wife.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Look to your support group here on CCOM!!!! We are all willing to help aleviate the stress of your current situation!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Repeat after me. "Hello, my name is [insert name here].
    I have a problem and the first step to salvation is to admit I have a problem.
    My problem is my cigars keep burning up."
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    MVW67:
    OK, so some of you know I am heading outta town, well the states soon. So my wife tells me I should get out the luggage to figure out what we need... Cool right? WRONG To get to them you have to go into a spare bedroom where my cigar collection is kept, well couple months ago I had to add a container/cooler in the bedroom no thanks to YOU GUYS!!. Which is fine right? Wrong because for some unknown reason my wife came in and wants to talk.....and as she was sitting on one cooler, she looks over and sees the new one.....I'm focked at this point, as she starts in as she is looking at the rest of the containers/humis in the room. I don't remember how long that lecture was.....but long!!

FFWD. To the other day, she is getting anxious for the luggage, I tell her I will get it out in am... I go to bed, but evidently she DIDN'T I wake the next morning go down stairs and ALL the luggage is out....from under the stairs in the main room.........my stomach is instantly tied in knots and I feel sick....WHY??

Because under the stairs is another FULL COOLER! I store unopened boxes in!! Now I know there is no way she could've got the luggage with out moving that out of the way.... of course I run in there and check and sure enough it's under the stairs still. I haven't even open to check it because, I'm thinking she might have put a friendly note in it....NOT!!!! The thing is she hasn't said one word about it, I have been sleeping with one eye open just waiting.........:-)
    Thanks guys for the support on this issue BUT OK just a quick update, this issue is still ongoing, she still hasn't said one word about it, I did finally look in COOLER and there was NO note...hmmmm I know she is just waiting for me to say something like hey do we really need that...then all H E L L will break loose....Oh Well....
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Maybe you finally have her trained. Lol
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    sounds like she is turning into a ticking bomb.... just watch..... let it boil..... some more simmering....... BOOM!

Aj
  • JMartinez10JMartinez10 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 296
    Great story, definitely the laugh I needed. Plus all the posts that followed. Stay strong!
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Maybe a small "bomb" will help air this out! Bwahaha!!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    It is coming when you least expect it. Tread lightly.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    rsherman24:
    It is coming when you least expect it. Tread lightly.
    oh yeah !
    Women are like elephants....they never.....never forget !
  • JMartinez10JMartinez10 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 296
    I've learned that women can't be mad at a man when washing dishes or completing "Honey Do" list. I've been in the DH a few times myself.

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    There but for my basement go I.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600