Home Non Cigar Related

NFL Wild Cards

The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
Pretty content with the teams that made it in. They all played well this season. My winning predictions.
Saints, 49ers, Bengals, Chiefs

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    The Kid:
    Pretty content with the teams that made it in. They all played well this season. My winning predictions.
    I agree with everything except NO vs PHI. It's in Philly, cold out...if it snows then NO really has no chance. Plus, NO has been horrible on the road all year.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Rain:
    The Kid:
    I agree with everything except NO vs PHI. It's in Philly, cold out...if it snows then NO really has no chance. Plus, NO has been horrible on the road all year.
    Phi is definitely dangerous, actually, I could see each game going the other way. I still cant believe that the Packers won that game against the Bears.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Rain:
    The Kid:
    Even though I love Brees I gotta go with Philly here. NO doesn't play the same on the road. I think GB could upset the niners as well. I'm not sold on Kapernick at all even if GB's defense is horrible.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I think Rodgers returns to form and hooks up with Cobb for a huge game to overtake the 49ers. I want to think Philly takes out the Saints, but while NO is bad on the road, Philly is terrible at home, so...it'll be close at least. And the colts took out the Chiefs on the road, I have to believe they do it again at home. That plus Andy Reid is the all-time king of one-and-done playoff appearances.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Wild card? We don't need no stinking wild card....
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Says the guy with home field throughout lol
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    blutattoo:
    Says the guy with home field throughout lol
    Oh yea, I guess we do :-). Although after our loss a couple of weeks ago at home I'm not going to get cocky. Well, not any more cocky than normal.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Win or lose, the Eagles are playing with house money from here out. They'll be loose, the weather will be icy, and the Ain'ts ain't all that.

webmost:
    Win or lose, the Eagles are playing with house money from here out. They'll be loose, the weather will be icy, and the Ain'ts ain't all that.

I'd like to think this was true, but Kelly got really conservative kicking a field goal against the Cowpokes. I know it's one play call, but it made me worry.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Ken Light:
    webmost:

I'd like to think this was true, but Kelly got really conservative kicking a field goal against the Cowpokes. I know it's one play call, but it made me worry.
    Didn't work out well when Foles tried to sneak on 4th and 1, either.
    Rain:
    Ken Light:
    webmost:

Didn't work out well when Foles tried to sneak on 4th and 1, either.
    Probably gonna be a nail-biter. I think the best playoff game by far is going to be Indy/KC though. I can't wait to see that one.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    My bolts are gonna beat the undefeated at home Bangles.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    james40:
    My bolts are gonna beat the undefeated at home Bangles.
    I hate the Chargers, and they could be a scary prospect for the Bungles. Would not be surprised by this at all with cincy being so mercurial.

I figure saints-eagles is a coin flip, but I'm not sure I'd go against the saints if Brees is on fire, even on the road.

I gotta go with the pack with Rogers back. Sorry, niners looked too beatable by a good qb too many times for me to pick them against an elite guy like discount double check.

Colts. Colts. Colts. Nine out of ten against the Chiefs. I'm a homer who doesn't live at home any more, but the avatar has worked for me this season. I believe in Luck, at home, against a team we beat on the road not too long ago. Granted I felt that way in 2004-05 against the Steelers, too. As long as none of out DB's gets stabbed by his wife the night before the game and our kicker stays off the sauce, we'll be fine.