Home General Discussion

Thank you ccom

HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
I know there are plenty of threads like this, but I love ordering from this site! It helps that they ship out from a place really close to me, but it only took one day for my cigars to be on my doorstep. Almost exactly 24 hours after I placed my order for the daily deal, a had a nice little box on my front doorstep

And, this time the water pillow was nice and full and each five pack of cigars wrapped tight. And of course, matches, catalog, receipt, all packed tightly with those air packaging materials.

I know it just seems normal by now, but every other thing I order off the internet, whether it be cigars or parts for my truck, none of them have this kind of attention to detail. The last thing I ordered for my truck arrived at my door with the bottles rolling around in the box and covered in the leaked oil from one of the containers (it was air filter cleaner). No receipt or proof of purchase. I know it may not seem like much, but they didn't even take the time to tape the lids shut, or put some newspaper in there to keep them from moving

So, when I order from ccom I know how things are going to arrive.....and that is just a relief. So thank you!

Comments