Home General Discussion

NY/East Coast - NYC, LI - Herf

Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
Since the west coast (CA) is having a get-together, I figure we should do something ourselves before the weather gets really crappy and we get in the winter season. I see a nice shop get-together, then depending on place - tour of different NYC shops and/or finish with a BBQ at my house and my George Forman Outdoor Grill... Anybody that is in the area and would be interested? (besides Beta who shouldn't have an excuse to say NO)

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Depending on the date, I am in! I start teaching part time 4 nights a week 4 hours a night starting on the 28th so I'm gonna be running low on free time. I might even be able to bring some friends who are not on the forum.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    rwheelwright:
    Depending on the date, I am in! I start teaching part time 4 nights a week 4 hours a night starting on the 28th so I'm gonna be running low on free time. I might even be able to bring some friends who are not on the forum.
    Awesome! When are good days for you? Any other interested parties?
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    I just better be ready to smoke some cigars at that point.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Wish I could make it up that way. I'm booked solid through the end of the year with the baby on the way! You guys have fun!
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    I'd like to too, but NYC is a pretty fair distance from Pgh and I'm up to my eyeballs in baby diapers too.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Weekends are best. My friends and I were talking about heading into the Nat Shermin store in the city. Maybe that can be the location.
    rwheelwright:
    Weekends are best. My friends and I were talking about heading into the Nat Shermin store in the city. Maybe that can be the location.
    That store has a nice lounge and a good location - I like the idea! The only thing is - I (and my friends and Beta) are not too big fans on Nat Sherman cigars lol... But I know he has other brands too... Or we can go to the Davidoff store or a small little place i went to some time ago - De La Concha... I really hope more people can join...
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Could be we could herf it up with my uncle. He was a consultant for Davidoff and he has a nice apartment (though it's probably bigger then your house, stan) in NYC, on Park Ave. It has a porch, which is not for the faint of heart (since it's 18 stories up)
    betasynn:
    Could be we could herf it up with my uncle. He was a consultant for Davidoff and he has a nice apartment (though it's probably bigger then your house, stan) in NYC, on Park Ave. It has a porch, which is not for the faint of heart (since it's 18 stories up)
    This is not a bad idea at all! Would he house us? Maybe hand out some Davidoffs?