Home General Discussion

Need Input on 21st Bday Cigars

2»

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    you know my wedding gift from my wife was a cigar roller at the reception and speaking to the lady whose father was the roller said that they never go through 100 cigars and the groom always take 20-35 home.... after the 1 hour of hors douvers the woman approached me and said they had 25 left so i took 10 and had them hand out the rest ...... so dont sell yourself short..... get the box ....... and if you have left overs you can always send them my way ..... or i geuss i'll let you keep the extras
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Well, I'm still thinking about getting a box, but do any of you guys know of a 10ct box that would fit what I originally had in mind? I still want to have the nice box, for presentation purposes if anything, but there's no way I'll be giving out more than 10 cigars at my party...I just don't know enough people that enjoy cigars, unfortunately.
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    Hays:
    Well, I'm still thinking about getting a box, but do any of you guys know of a 10ct box that would fit what I originally had in mind? I still want to have the nice box, for presentation purposes if anything, but there's no way I'll be giving out more than 10 cigars at my party...I just don't know enough people that enjoy cigars, unfortunately.
    they keep putting a box of olivaros on there weekend deals and in the mags at a good price. you could give them a ring see if they got any left they look really nice. cant see them on the website though.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Just thought I'd pop in and let ya guys know what I picked. I had initially decided I didn't need to 20 sticks, but when the 5 Vegas Classic Double Corona came up on the daily deal a few days ago, I just had to snap it up. Ordered 4 units, so 20 sticks en route to me now for all of $35 - can ya beat that? Really?
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Hays:
    Just thought I'd pop in and let ya guys know what I picked. I had initially decided I didn't need to 20 sticks, but when the 5 Vegas Classic Double Corona came up on the daily deal a few days ago, I just had to snap it up. Ordered 4 units, so 20 sticks en route to me now for all of $35 - can ya beat that? Really?
    Great deal Hayes! Can't beat that. Congratulations on your 21st bday.