Home General Discussion

Who do you follow?

roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
On Facebook, twitter, or whatever? Cigar wise that is.

Comments

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Hmm, Tommy Z, Cigar Aficionado, some others I think
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    roland_7707:
    On Facebook, twitter, or whatever? Cigar wise that is.
    Ccom, CI, Famous, and local BNMs.
    Just added Ccom and a few makers to Facebook
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    LFD, Padron, Room 101, Camacho.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I follow lots of cigar peeps on Instagram. Pete Johnson, Janny Garcia, Matt Booth, LFD the list goes on and on. I also follow a lot of various botls from here and from BOTL, even though I never post on BOTL. I made a thread about Instagram a year ago or so, or maybe it was about Twitter, or who the hell knows. Anyway, follow me on IG and you won't go wrong.
    dennisking:
    I follow lots of cigar peeps on Instagram. Pete Johnson, Janny Garcia, Matt Booth, LFD the list goes on and on. I also follow a lot of various botls from here and from BOTL, even though I never post on BOTL. I made a thread about Instagram a year ago or so, or maybe it was about Twitter, or who the hell knows. Anyway, follow me on IG and you won't go wrong.
    I've still never touched instagram...lol
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    New Boots:
    dennisking:
    I've still never touched instagram...lol
    I've met some pretty cool people via Instagram. Pretty cool stuff.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i follow about 300 different cigar people on twitter. some are from this forum. some are people in the industry, some are companies, some are review sites.

almost all of my 250 followers are cigar people of some sort. some like my reviews, some are from here, and some are in the industry.
    @KuzisCigar
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Too many to list......how do you think I win all the contests? But one must follow is Jon huber.....he gives away cigars all the time
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    I follow alot of various people on instagram, don't get on twitter that much.
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    brianetz1:
    Too many to list......how do you think I win all the contests? But one must follow is Jon huber.....he gives away cigars all the time
    I agree!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Did you hear there is an app that coordinates all your youtube, twitter, and Facebook feeds by subject?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Not a single one. I do enjoy perusing a few forums but that's about it.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    brianetz1:
    Follow how?
    Ya'll lost me on this one.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    On instagram the main ones I follow are My Father Cigars, DE, Tatuaje, Stogiestand, Cigar Federation, and some b&m's.