Home General Discussion

Echambers....

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Have you done a trade or anything yet? I need to know who might have your address. You could also just give it to me......

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:
    Have you done a trade or anything yet? I need to know who might have your address. You could also just give it to me......
    Sent
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Sent
    double darn beat me...lol:-)
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Echambers:
    $hit.
    That about sums it up. You made a comment about not understanding our reindeer games. I'm going to try to help you out with that.
    SleevePlz:
    Echambers:
    $hit.
    That about sums it up. You made a comment about not understanding our reindeer games. I'm going to try to help you out with that.
    I'm sure over time I will come to appreciate your mentorship. Or at least I think I will....
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Echambers:
    SleevePlz:
    Echambers:
    $hit.
    I'm sure over time I will come to appreciate your mentorship. Or at least I think I will....
    It only hurts for a minute ,then you get used to it...eventually you start to like it..... ,
  • SasquatchSasquatch Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 228
    Reminds me of an old joke..... Two old Airborne guys talking about their 1st jump. One of them says he couldn't jump his first time and that he will not exit the plane, so the instructor informs him that he will cornhole the frightened guy if he doesn't jump. The 2nd guy asks "what did you do? Did you jump?" The first guy answers "A little bit."
    Sasquatch:
    Reminds me of an old joke..... Two old Airborne guys talking about their 1st jump. One of them says he couldn't jump his first time and that he will not exit the plane, so the instructor informs him that he will cornhole the frightened guy if he doesn't jump. The 2nd guy asks "what did you do? Did you jump?" The first guy answers "A little bit."
    I know you didn't just make a paratrooper joke....oh, boy.... :-)
    It might have lost something when I tried to clean it up for the board though
    Sasquatch:
    It might have lost something when I tried to clean it up for the board though
    Are you at Ft. Bragg? 82nd?
    Retarded errr retired, but still right next to post