Home General Discussion

Obsidian/White Noise

New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
Ok...so as it turns out, the search options around here are crap

These cigars are really stroking my interest. What has the general consensus been on them? The Obsidian sampler has been look ever so enticing to me. I just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Thoughts?

Comments

• reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Hey! I got an extra one if you wanna try it! All you have to do is send that addy!! Don't be scared, I'm still a noob! Harmless I swear, it's 1 stick
    Oh! And I like em
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Even as a newb, I've been around here long enough, to know not to trust anyone.
    I will send 1 lonely stick tomorrow! (Insert evil laugh)
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    New Boots:

These cigars are really stroking my interest. What has the general consensus been on them? The Obsidian sampler has been look ever so enticing to me. I just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Thoughts?

I just got a 10 pack, want to work out a trade? I'm a noob and need to build some street cred anyway.

Edit. I misspoke, I have the black. Sorry
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:

I just got a 10 pack, want to work out a trade? I'm a noob and need to build some street cred anyway.
    Sadly my personal stock is far lower than my "From these Ccom fellers" stock. I have to keep them on hold, depending on the outcome of this College football bow" deal.

Edit for your edit: Both interest me
    Not to thread jack...but, I'll trade with ya curt!
    reggie713:

PM me your address and we can work out the details and I will send you some.
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:

Sadly my personal stock is far lower than my "From these Ccom fellers" stock. I have to keep them on hold, depending on the outcome of this College football bow" deal.

^^noted
    reggie713:
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:

^^noted
    Blargle!
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    I enjoy both... they are a tasty treat... and every time I get some to "age". Bout a month later I'm not sure how but they start to disappear. And of course I'm out of them again. They are in my rotation.
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:

Ok, I'm in the giving mood for some reason. Hit me with an address and I will send you a couple also.
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:

Double post. I got excited
    macs-smokes:
    I enjoy both... they are a tasty treat... and every time I get some to "age". Bout a month later I'm not sure how but they start to disappear. And of course I'm out of them again. They are in my rotation.
    Yup, I think I need to jump on 'em.

PS: You sir, are 2hrs south of me
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:

Double post. I got excited
    PM Sent
    New Boots:
    macs-smokes:

Yep... but if you alter your route you can cut 30 minutes off.. we have season tickets to the university just east of your location for football. I even attended school there when I was at home away from home.
    macs-smokes:
    New Boots:
    macs-smokes:

Yep... but if you alter your route you can cut 30 minutes off.. we have season tickets to the university just east of your location for football. I even attended school there when I was at home away from home.
    State or U? I'm not always good with what city, is what direction.
    New Boots:
    macs-smokes:
    New Boots:
    macs-smokes:

State or U? I'm not always good with what city, is what direction.

K-State. KU not for me... just not what I was feeling at that time.
    New Boots:

9114 9011 2308 6958 5089 61
    In bound
    curtiscr79:
    reggie713:

PM me your address and we can work out the details and I will send you some.

9114 9011 2308 6958 5089 85
    Thanks for trading with the noob. I hope this helps with my street cred and I can participate in the some of the other trades, passes, and bombs going on in here.
    ok mr boots! 1 lonely obsidian on the way, maybe 2! 9505 5213 3091 3353 0003 55
    reggie713:
    ok mr boots! 1 lonely obsidian on the way, maybe 2! 9505 5213 3091 3353 0003 55
    Uh huh...Just like RCY send "maybe" 4...or MVW sent "Maybe" 5. Dirty dirty games around here I tell ya!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    I enjoyed both the white and the black. I preferred the black though.