Home General Discussion

Quesada 35th Anniversary & Dos Campeones by Savinelli

VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
So through a friend at a B&M, I picked up a sealed box of these tonight. Packaged in 2009, and I can read a lot online about them-----but I do not seem to see them advertised anywhere anymore. Do I possibly have the last box on earth here? If so----what do I do? Lol

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Vulchor:
    So through a friend at a B&M, I picked up a sealed box of these tonight. Packaged in 2009, and I can read a lot online about them-----but I do not seem to see them advertised anywhere anymore. Do I possibly have the last box on earth here? If so----what do I do? Lol
    Great smoke!!!, if you decide youd like to open er up and perhaps trade lmk.. I know a place that still has em, not sure how many left. Have been thinking bout pickin some more up, but with finances the way they are I've been holding off
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Thanks man, they do look good but I wanna let em sit a liltt ewhioke. How much does you place have em for? I also bought a box of Dos Campeones to try today.....know very little about them as well........feeling frisky with the credit card today.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    cant remember just picked a couple up a couple months ago. Ill let you know when/if I grab a couple more.. FWIW from my experience and from what I've also read they need a little touch up here and there in the burn dpt. But worth it.