Home General Discussion

USPS Just when you Thought!!

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
Well seeing that I am a supporter of the USPS and their small flat rate boxes, and they usually screw things up! Well what do you know they go and surprise ya!!! On Nov 26th I sent a package to Jay aka "NewBoots" seems he doesn't know his address or fat fingers like the "BORK" (which some of you know the old story) anyways digits wrong on addy.... So following tracking and shows delivered...hmmmmm.. contact Jay and nothing! Recon and says wrong address and RTS that's return to sender for you less well never mind...

So many pm's later and an empty mailbox all but given up hope!! Then low and behold I see the mail lady putting small flat rate box in mail box today...Figuring some Noob trying to earn his stripes and returning payback.... What can't you read!!! LOL So open mail box and OHHH BOY the missing box!!!

Return inside and am all excited yesssss!!! Start opening box and BOOM!! one of the great criminal minds I am NOT!!!, I forgot to defuse the bomb! So now I'm mad!!! How in the H E L L did get that many stick in there???? I am going to HAVE to add more sticks to make me happy again and use a bigger box and RESEND!!!! NewBoots you are DUN done!!! LOL

Comments