Home General Discussion

What's up Fellas!

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
I haven't been around much lately, so I wanted to stop in and say HI... I see some of you guys over on CigFed... but I wanted to catch up with the rest of you guys... I hope all is well out there and I'm wishing you guys Happy Holidays!

and smoke the Headley Grange Drumstick... it's earth-shattering

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Nice to hear from you Robby...Wondered when you ran off to....lol.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    What's up bro? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Happy Holidays Rob!! Good to hear from you!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Thanks Fellas! Things are going well in the RR universe... what have you all been smoking lately?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Happy Holidays to ya Big Timer ??
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    robbyras:
    Thanks Fellas! Things are going well in the RR universe... what have you all been smoking lately?
    Good to hear Mr. Rasmussen.
    Smoked an El Triunfador original last night and a Le Bijou as well. good pair to smoke for sure. Lot's of DPG / Tat and LFD by me lately.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Hey Rob, I was just thinking about you. I'll admit, I was thinking of people to bomb when I thought of you. Hope everything is going well. Really happy to see your site doing well! Congrats on that. I agree, the Drumstick is awesome.
    SleevePlz:
    Hey Rob, I was just thinking about you. I'll admit, I was thinking of people to bomb when I thought of you. Hope everything is going well. Really happy to see your site doing well! Congrats on that. I agree, the Drumstick is awesome.
    I'm glad to be thought of... however, I need to be the bomber not the bombee... thanks for commenting on the site... it's up and moving... one of the reasons I don't post here much anymore is the store... seems unfair to talk about my store here... so yeah, all is well

Freakin love the drumstick... had Jon on the show this past Tuesday in fact... freakin love that guy
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I need to check your wishlist The RobbyRas. Going through my PM's to find your address, all I found were instances of you sending me cigars. I'm gonna have to change that......How's that truck coming?
    Rob Rasmussen
    1556 Kent Way
    #######,## #####
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Welcome back to the party RR!
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    How's it going Robby, been enjoying the shows over at CFed
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Hey Robby, I just was reading your Driag k review. Ive got to pick some now. Happy holidays.
    james40:
    I need to check your wishlist The RobbyRas. Going through my PM's to find your address, all I found were instances of you sending me cigars. I'm gonna have to change that......How's that truck coming?
    Rob Rasmussen
    1556 Kent Way
    #######,## #####
    Thanks James... not sure I have a wishlist anymore and PLEASE don;t sent anything my way... I have more smokes here than i know what to do with!...and thanks for remembering the truck... I never actually took ownership of it. Steve got really sick before we could get started and his dad still owns... How have you been?
    thehilk:
    Welcome back to the party RR!
    you're old news buddy... I see you all the time... :)
    Chuck N:
    Hey Robby, I just was reading your Driag k review. Ive got to pick some now. Happy holidays.
    Thanks Brotha! I really dig that smoke... about to grab a box myself... Happy Holidays!
    big chunks:
    Thanks Chunks! the site has been keeping us busy for sure!
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    robbyras:
    big chunks:
    Thanks Chunks! the site has been keeping us busy for sure!
    I bet, I'm also a proud new member of the COTM, thanks to Logan's subliminal messages of "buy now", lol