Home General Discussion

Good Surprise Today!

clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
Wow. What a good day today (except me twisting my knee earlier...might have to call outta work tomorrow). My buddy Cliff was driving back from Breton Beach in Delaware and saw a cigar shop and bought me 5 cigars: Rocky Patel Sun Grown Petit Corona, Cohiba Red Dot Crystal Corona, Macanudo Hampton Court (Tubed), Acid Kuba Kuba, and a Quorum Natural Churchill. All in a CAO Brazilia gift box. That's almost $43 worth of cigars and the Brazilia gift box will serve as a nice little herfador, all coming from a guy who doesn't even smoke cigars!

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    clearlysuspect:
    Wow. What a good day today (except me twisting my knee earlier...might have to call outta work tomorrow). My buddy Cliff was driving back from Breton Beach in Delaware and saw a cigar shop and bought me 5 cigars: Rocky Patel Sun Grown Petit Corona, Cohiba Red Dot Crystal Corona, Macanudo Hampton Court (Tubed), Acid Kuba Kuba, and a Quorum Natural Churchill. All in a CAO Brazilia gift box. That's almost $43 worth of cigars and the Brazilia gift box will serve as a nice little herfador, all coming from a guy who doesn't even smoke cigars!
    Score!
    That's one thing I regret about getting all of my friends hooked on cigars.... They never GIFT them to me for they buy for themselves! :)
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Lasabar:
    Score!
    That's one thing I regret about getting all of my friends hooked on cigars.... They never GIFT them to me for they buy for themselves! :)

lol, so true. cheap bastards.