Home General Discussion

Brett the Irishman's Profile.....

2»

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    jgibv:
    But since this thread has "mysteriously, somehow" turned into the "post Irish Brett's favs and wishlist thread", I'm sure someone else might appreciate that info if you find it.

Well, you know...................
    He's awfully fond of Tat Monster stuff.
    Just saying.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    0patience:
    jgibv:
    But since this thread has "mysteriously, somehow" turned into the "post Irish Brett's favs and wishlist thread", I'm sure someone else might appreciate that info if you find it.

Just saying.
    Lmao you would know wouldn't you my friend ;) Thanks again, only travel humi I use now btw!
    curtpick:
    F@$k him up .....
    Curt don't make me roll you over
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Looks like i wont be the only one getting railroaded here Brett... lol
    I have a box with you address on it already... Sending a few packages out here, guess I have to add some more thank you's for your participation here :D
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    90+ Irishman:
    I have a box with you address on it already... Sending a few packages out here, guess I have to add some more thank you's for your participation here :D
    haha this guys funny, now whats up with this blind profile?
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    90+ Irishman:
    haha this guys funny, now whats up with this blind profile?
    I learned long ago anything I put there is used against me.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    dennisking:
    This is fun
    Here is what Mr. Dennis King smokes gang, since he thinks it's so fun lets have some more of it then ;)

Padron 1964 Anniversary Line
    Padron Serie 1926
    Four Kicks
    Original Release Padilla Miami
    A. Fuente Hemmingway line, Cameroon wrapper
    A. Fuente Anejo
    Partagas 150 and Partagas 160
    Fuente Fuente Opus X (particularly the Lancero and corona sizes if I remember right)
    Frank Llaneza 1961
    Has a lot of love for a well aged Cameroon leaf so there are some great choices there too.
    Most all Tatuaje Offerings
    My Father No. 4
    Most LFD offerings

Should be a good chunk of it there.
    90+ Irishman:
    dennisking:
    This is fun
    Here is what Mr. Dennis King smokes gang, since he thinks it's so fun lets have some more of it then ;)

Padron Serie 1926
    Four Kicks
    A. Fuente Anejo
    Fuente Fuente Opus X (particularly the Lancero and corona sizes if I remember right)
    Frank Llaneza 1961
    Has a lot of love for a well aged Cameroon leaf so there are some great choices there too.
    My Father No. 4
    Most LFD offerings

well played Brett, ***
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    0patience:
    jgibv:

Just saying.
    f***!

(thanks, will remember this for next time though)
    jgibv:
    0patience:
    jgibv:

Just saying.
    f***!

WTF do you mean NEXT time?!!? There should never have been a THIS time dammit! John, you and I might need to go a round or two homie ;)
    dennisking:
    90+ Irishman:
    dennisking:
    This is fun

Padron Serie 1926
    Four Kicks
    A. Fuente Anejo
    Frank Llaneza 1961
    My Father No. 4
    Most LFD offerings

well played Brett, ***
    Hahahahaha maybe I should do this for everyone who posted here, ya know just to even the ledgers a bit :P
    If it wasn't frowned upon, I would just post all the addys I have. I keep a list in my Google Drive. Mostly old timers. Hmmm, maybe I should post.... Smile [:)]
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    0patience:
    jgibv:

Just saying.
    f***!

WTF do you mean NEXT time?!!? There should never have been a THIS time dammit! John, you and I might need to go a round or two homie ;)
    Brett, we've tangoed before; aka in the past, previously, already, at one time.

Who says there's a "this time"?? You're a little bit on edge these days huh? Lay off the energy drinks for a few days, that stuff will make you jittery....just chill out homie. :-)
    I meant like "in the distant future"..."many years from now"...you know, when we all have a flying machine in the driveway instead of a car, and a personal maid/butler robot, like on the Jetsons.
    I'm in no position to go toe-to-toe with you right now, so you don't have to worry about me.
    I can't say the same for these other sneaky BOTLs though.

Lol uh huh... I may be jumpy and all but for all of us who have lived on these boards for a while we know that posts like this become very very very dangerous in the wrong hands. Wrong hands being sneaky, trigger happy people ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Lol uh huh... I may be jumpy and all but for all of us who have lived on these boards for a while we know that posts like this become very very very dangerous in the wrong hands. Wrong hands being sneaky, trigger happy people ;)
    True ....
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    True ....
    who has bretts addy? Pm me please. Gonna play wit him a bit
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    True ....
    who has bretts addy? Pm me please. Gonna play wit him a bit
    ;-)
    Ahhhh shiiitttt its on. Brett. Thanks for the addy
    Well you are my PIF, you just made yourself my PIF B!tch too now, congrats :)
    90+ Irishman:
    Well you are my PIF, you just made yourself my PIF B!tch too now, congrats :)
    careful there i like playing under the sheets,LOL
    Hi Brett ;-)
    Hmm....found this interesting little tidbit in my email box this morning.

"December 15, 2013 - Depart USPS Sort Facility - DENVER, CO 80217"
    jgibv:
    Hi Brett ;-)

....... Your working your way to the top go the naughty list lol, you're crazy John!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Hi Brett ;-)

....... Your working your way to the top go the naughty list lol, you're crazy John!!
    Fantastic!!