Home General Discussion

Olivia Cain Update...Maybe

bibbybibby Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
Found this update via my account on LinkedIn; that being said I've never used this provider before so whatever. Here's the link:

At the bottom, Israel's comment.

Comments

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    mmm... the link only takes me to a sign in page??? WTF?
  • bibbybibby Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    Sorry guess I out smarted my self there, didn't even think about it. Let me cut and paste it here for everybody. Thanks Clearly!

The Oliva CAINs are finally in. Here are some sampler packs so you can try them. I also have some boxes available. If you recall, I mentioned this cigar as one of the best of the show in New Orleans. These cigars are almost ALL ligero, almost 80%. But while this is a full bodied smoke, the combination of the 3 ligeros makes for a very balanced smoke. Please PM or call me with your orders. Thanks.

Packs are $70 including shipping...

2 Habano 550
    2 Habano 6x54 Torpedo
    2 Habano 6x60 Double Toro
    2 Maduro 6x54 Torpedo
    2 Maduro 6x60 Double Toro

If you only want one of each, the price will be $44 shipped.

I also have the company info and number if anyone needs it...I will PM rather than post a competitors info on this site.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Hey bibby, I know you're trying to be helpful here, but posting info about deals from other companies here on the open forum is really frowned upon. Keep in mind that cigar.com owns this forum, it is not public domain, and therefore, in respect to the fact that they are a cigar retailer, it should be acknowledged as such.

edit: In all fairness, bibby did remove and retailer info and cigar.com does not currently offer this cigar. Pay no attention to my complaint on this one.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Has anyone called CCOM yet to see when and if they are getting them in ?
  • bibbybibby Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    Joz3r,

Thanks for the edit and the response via PM. Thanks for looking out for the forums, CCom, and me brotherman!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    gmill880:
    I called them on Friday and they said it would only be two weeks. I hope so because I want to buy a box! Anyone had them yet? I have not but I am sure they are delicious just like everything else these guys make :-)
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    ejenne87:
    gmill880:
    I called them on Friday and they said it would only be two weeks. I hope so because I want to buy a box! Anyone had them yet? I have not but I am sure they are delicious just like everything else these guys make :-)
    Ask Betasynn - he just texted me how he is jizzing over their smell :)....
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i got a cain maduro this weekend at a shop in cincy. its sittin in my humidor right now. its a good lookin torpedo.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    I got six or so Cain cigars, three habano and three maduro, including the special f size, got 'em all thanks to an awesome BoTL on here. Sitting in the humidor, just waiting a few days. These smell fantastic, and have great construction.
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    I got a six stick sampler(including the "F") last week, Just lit a toro sized Habano, a few inches into now. So far, it started with strong pepper which faded after a few puffs, settling into a big creamy cool puffs,dry slightly spicy finish, l
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    ^^^^it must have knocked him out before he could finish the post!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    zoom6zoom:

Yeah we need to send someone over to knock on his door and make sure he's ok ...
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    gmill880:
    zoom6zoom:

Yeah we need to send someone over to knock on his door and make sure he's ok ...
    He needs MedicAlert

"I started Smoking and I can't get up!!!"
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    lol no actually just got side tracked, I didnt feel that this ciagr was that strong. it was excellently contsructed with a razor sharp burn and a great smoking cigar, I found it smooth and enjoyable but not hardly complex or potent.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Lasabar:
    gmill880:
    zoom6zoom:

He needs MedicAlert

"I started Smoking and I can't get up!!!"
    lol. spit my beer out.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I talked to Andrew from CCOM again last night. He is going to send me an email as soon as he knows a date for sure on the arrival of the Cain. I will be sure to let you all know when I do.