Home General Discussion

Happy dance

New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
A friend of ours husband (whom I've not met) just got home from Afghanistan a few days ago. It seems hes a fan of good beer, good football (that's a very objective term), and a good cigar. As it turns out, I have all 3!

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    That boy deserves some relaxation time. Get him on here so we can bomb the piss out of him.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    We're trying to get them to come over one of these nights. Give the man a beer, and a nice stick. I'll try to get him on here. I'll have to suggest he get a humi first, if he doesn't have one now.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Nice! I love it when you find someone with common interests. I just discovered a friend of mine (who I've known for a few years) has a humidor full of great sticks. Had know idea he smoked em'. Of course this week it's too damn cold to smoke anything...
    Echambers:
    Nice! I love it when you find someone with common interests. I just discovered a friend of mine (who I've known for a few years) has a humidor full of great sticks. Had know idea he smoked em'. Of course this week it's too damn cold to smoke anything...
    Same here...we just had 2 days in the 60s, now were back to the teens...stupid weather.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    New Boots:
    Echambers:
    Same here...we just had 2 days in the 60s, now were back to the teens...stupid weather.
    Low teens here to. And it's only 8pm!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    If you give me your address oh wise CEO, I will ship some welcome back goodies for you both to enjoy.
    Echambers:
    New Boots:
    Echambers:
    Low teens here to. And it's only 8pm!
    Currently: 7 - Feels like: 0
    james40:
    If you give me your address oh wise CEO, I will ship some welcome back goodies for you both to enjoy.
    I'll bite