Home General Discussion

Prettiest Sticks

MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
What are the best looking cigars you've had/seen/currently own?

I have to say that when I opened the box of Oliva V Melanio Robustos, it was like this:

The wrapper on these is gorgeous and perfectly complimented by the band, but the wrapper, oh the wrapper. I almost don't want to rest one.

Comments

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    I agree the wrapper on those Melanios are absolutely gorgeous. You know they are going to smoke good just by the sight of them.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    The Elogio LSV's Eric and I just got have unreal looking wrappers on them.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    catfishbluezz:
    The Elogio LSV's Eric and I just got have unreal looking wrappers on them.
    Just googled these; they definitely qualify, but the band is just kind of meh.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I don't know about the prettiest, maybe Davidoffs. But the ugliest would have to be Padrons. I still love love love them though.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    i think the prettiest stick that i have smoked was the diesel wicked. the blood red big band contrasted on the dark stick really awesome
    danielzreyes:
    I don't know about the prettiest, maybe Davidoffs. But the ugliest would have to be Padrons. I still love love love them though.

I don't know about ugliest, but they are better off with a paper bag over their head and beer googles on in a dimly lit room, for sure.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    I have always loved how the Viaje Satori's look... Gorgeous cigars. Same with Litto Gomez Small Batch IV. I've got an Opus X Lost City Lancero and Robo that are sexy as sin too. The wrappers are gorgeous but couple that with my fav cigar band ever and it's cherry.
    90+ Irishman:
    I have always loved how the Viaje Satori's look... Gorgeous cigars. Same with Litto Gomez Small Batch IV. I've got an Opus X Lost City Lancero and Robo that are sexy as sin too. The wrappers are gorgeous but couple that with my fav cigar band ever and it's cherry.
    The pics I found of the Satori must not do it justice, but I've seen some pretty nice looking Viaje's. I'll grant you the Litto Gomez looks great, and so does the Lost City. Never smoked either, but I've seen both. I've had the regular Opus. I think the band is busy, so I'm kind of curious why it's your favorite. I appreciate the intricacy of the script and all, but, I don't know, I don't think it stands out.

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Off the top of my head, LFD Mysterio or a BBMF.
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    AF Curly Heads, Johnny O Culebra, J Fuego Origen originals
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    I think the viaje summerfests are good looking, love the super shaggy foot. Also, Jameson santos Miami's. Sharpest box press I've ever seen with a very cool band.