Home General Discussion

Best humis on Ccom

New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
I'm looking into a larger humi.....due to the cold weather, and heavy influx of sticks from you folks...as we all know, I'm going to need something bigger. I'm looking at This one

I know, I know...go the cooler route. Call me a sucker for ascetics.

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Sucker!!! No but really I think a few guys on here own that one so hopefully they will chime in
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    thats the one i would get.

unless i was shopping for furniture
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Looks pretty cool.I say go for it brother!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    i was the same way, i couldn't just go the cooler route and had to get a nice looking one.....it has worked for me so far. With my smaller humis and my 200ct i am good, haven't filled it up yet. i say go for it.
    brianetz1:
    i was the same way, i couldn't just go the cooler route and had to get a nice looking one.....it has worked for me so far. With my smaller humis and my 200ct i am good, haven't filled it up yet. i say go for it.
    Yeah I have mine on display.my everyday is on a bookcase in the living room.so I like it to look pretty..
    brianetz1:
    Yeah I have mine on display.my everyday is on a bookcase in the living room.so I like it to look pretty..
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    twistedstem:
    brianetz1:
    yep, mine is a glass front with trays....i love it and it has spurred many a conversation
  • 11rocket1111rocket11 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 138
    New Boots:
    I'm looking into a larger humi.....due to the cold weather, and heavy influx of sticks from you folks...as we all know, I'm going to need something bigger. I'm looking at This one

I have that one Boots! I just love it and it looks beautiful as well.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Sucker! LOL Go for it. You can always make your next one a coolidor.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    just get a cooler..................trust me...........

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I may have to squeak it out for xmas. My wife wants a leg lamp like the Christmas story.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 430
    I like the looks of that Diablo. Have read that it holds more like 200 cigars if you're smoking larger sticks.

I have a pretty one on display and a cooler tucked away… If I was going to get something fancier than my coleman cooler I'd probably get an end table or the Havana Foot Locker.

I'm on the lookout for old an standing cabinet humidor for aging. I've seen a few antique ones and they're usually lined with cedar, milk glass or tin. They often needed refinishing and a new seal but sell very cheaply because demand for them is pretty low.
    PAtoNH:
    I like the looks of that Diablo. Have read that it holds more like 200 cigars if you're smoking larger sticks. I have a pretty one on display and a cooler tucked away… If I was going to get something fancier than my coleman cooler I'd probably get an end table or the Havana Foot Locker. I'm on the lookout for old an standing cabinet humidor for aging. I've seen a few antique ones and they're usually lined with cedar, milk glass or tin. They often needed refinishing and a new seal but sell very cheaply because demand for them is pretty low.
    I think I'll go look around the antique shops one of these days...see if they have anything laying around
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    New Boots:

I hope no one posts a Hitler video about this, but the meaning of "ascetics" is far different from "aesthetics". In fact, it's so different that it made me laugh. If you're an ascetic cigar smoker, this would probably be your humi...

Martel:
    New Boots:

I hope no one posts a Hitler video about this, but the meaning of "ascetics" is far different from "aesthetics". In fact, it's so different that it made me laugh. If you're an ascetic cigar smoker, this would probably be your humi...

LOL, no hitler videos...and I'll give you a +1 for the correction.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    The Diablo is what I had until I ran out of room. Great humi.