Home General Discussion

I just moved.... damn I'm tired

denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
Saturday after Turkey Day we moved across town. I am just finally now finished with the cleanup. Holy cow.

Anyway, not trying to solicit ANYTHING but if you have my address, you no longer have the correct one. This bit me one time with a box split and someone at my old house ended up with my sticks.

Hope all is well for everyone this merry season.
<BR

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Congrats on finishing. I know the feeling all too well and I sympathize.
    I guess I am lucky...my last move coincided with retirement and getting married. Probably the last time any of that will be repeated.
    May your new home and everyone in it be blessed with good fortune.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Well congrats on the move! Now Dennis please send me your NEW addy!! Thank you
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Nice to be done, isn't it?
    Never realize how much $hit you have until you have to pack it all up and load it onto a truck.

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Awesome and congrats Dennis, glad it's over but way Kewl on he new place!! Sooooooo what's that new addy and how is your humi treating you? Low? :)
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Since you asked,

5859 Waterford Way
    Keizer, Oregon

Now this is in no way an attempt to solicit a bombing but I know you guys all to well.
    Yeah, moving is a bear. It's even tougher because we know we want to buy next year so this is temporary. It's also a smaller place than the last one so that adjustment has been tough. The upside is that the heat and ac will cost less and it's easier to maintain. I'm blessed either way.
    dennisking:
    Since you asked,

5859 Waterford Way
    Keizer, Oregon

Now this is in no way an attempt to solicit a bombing but I know you guys all to well.
    Yeah, moving is a bear. It's even tougher because we know we want to buy next year so this is temporary. It's also a smaller place than the last one so that adjustment has been tough. The upside is that the heat and ac will cost less and it's easier to maintain. I'm blessed either way.
    Thanks Dennis :) It won't be immediately but I do have a few things I've been holding to the side with your name in mind. Congrats again :)
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    I've always found that the great thing about moving is that you get to see that you still have all the junk you haven't seen since the last time you moved.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Listen up peeps! Bomb this guy. Bomb him hard. Him and his boy toy Joon Bug are some serious "sh*t talkers". Readyyyyy Go!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    danielzreyes:
    Listen up peeps! Bomb this guy. Bomb him hard. Him and his boy toy Joon Bug are some serious "sh*t talkers". Readyyyyy Go!
    yea!! bomb him! Don't bomb me though. I'm not in the bombing business anymore
    danielzreyes:
    I just laughed my ass off. Thanks DZR
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    dennisking:
    Since you asked,

5859 Waterford Way
    Keizer, Oregon

dennisking= big brass ballz
    ehehat:
    dennisking:
    Since you asked,

5859 Waterford Way
    Keizer, Oregon

This cat has hit me before and when he did it made me feel like a 25 cent coked out skank.... Dude pimp slaps with the absolute best of em!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    S H I T....hope they are forwarding mail
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    yea!! bomb him! Don't bomb me though. I'm not in the bombing business anymore
    Eh, bomb this guy too. All he smokes are aged Cohibas. Poor guy.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Amos Umwhat:
    I've always found that the great thing about moving is that you get to see that you still have all the junk you haven't seen since the last time you moved.
    +1
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    dennisking:
    Since you asked,

5859 Waterford Way
    Keizer, Oregon

This cat has hit me before and when he did it made me feel like a 25 cent coked out skank.... Dude pimp slaps with the absolute best of em!
    But you ARE a 25 cent coked out skank.
    MVW67:
    S H I T....hope they are forwarding mail
    They are holding all packages until the forward hits. I had a feeling this was going to happen.
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    dennisking:
    Since you asked,

5859 Waterford Way
    Keizer, Oregon

My buddy Brett is at least a $2 whore......

Really though, Brett, I only bomb with what I like to smoke myself.
    dennisking:
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    dennisking:
    Since you asked,

5859 Waterford Way
    Keizer, Oregon

My buddy Brett is at least a $2 whore......

Really though, Brett, I only bomb with what I like to smoke myself.
    Touché I try to do the same :) And thanks for exponentially increasing my worth as a coke skank from 25 cent to $2.... But I have to tend to agree with Eric. 25 cent
    OK, let's settle in the middle. Your a $1 skank. No friend of mine is only worth .25
    dennisking:
    OK, let's settle in the middle. Your a $1 skank. No friend of mine is only worth .25
    I can get behind that :P
    90+ Irishman:
    dennisking:
    I bet you can you dirty dog.
    dennisking:
    90+ Irishman:
    dennisking:
    I bet you can you dirty dog.
    Only of "that" is you or Juinn ;)