0patience:
    Ya'll still on?

Yep!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    It says it's full.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Anyone gonna be on Weds night?
    Tomorrow is movie night, so that's out for me.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    0patience:
    It says it's full.
    It was fun until I got booted for the third time...but it always seems like things get dirty(er) after I leave.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Sorry I missed y'all last night ... didn't get a chance to fire one up. Ended up parking my a$$ on the couch and watching the hockey game, LOL.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    That was pretty fun.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    WaltBasil:
    That was pretty fun.
    Oh god what did I do ?
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    I think things got a bit out of hand last night lol crawling out of my bed this morning to get water and ibuprofen is a pretty good indicator.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    I just want to publicly aplogize to Jim and the others that were on the vherf when I was on there last night. I feel a few of my jokes really crossed the line and from what I have been hearing the jokes kept on going after I had left. I love to smile, laugh and joke around...jus the type of person I am. But now I realize that all jokes arent funny and that some things that I say can be hurtful to people that I actually care about. I am just going to lay low for awhile. Jim..i personally feel like *** right about now and I truly hope you will accept my apology. If I dont get to speak with you before the 16th I hope you enjoy your birthday brother and hope you dance like nobody is watchin!!! LOVE YOU DUDE!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    smoke em if you got em:
    I just want to publicly aplogize to Jim and the others that were on the vherf when I was on there last night. I feel a few of my jokes really crossed the line and from what I have been hearing the jokes kept on going after I had left. I love to smile, laugh and joke around...jus the type of person I am. But now I realize that all jokes arent funny and that some things that I say can be hurtful to people that I actually care about. I am just going to lay low for awhile. Jim..i personally feel like *** right about now and I truly hope you will accept my apology. If I dont get to speak with you before the 16th I hope you enjoy your birthday brother and hope you dance like nobody is watchin!!! LOVE YOU DUDE!
    i don't think you were the only one....things got a little offensive last night. Everyone took some hits....hell i was told i have no morals or something like that. We all live and learn. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    i don't think you were the only one....things got a little offensive last night. Everyone took some hits....hell i was told i have no morals or something like that. We all live and learn. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    Really....I mean.... really ?? Nothing to say but.....really ? Jeezus. What goes on on the Vherf should stay on the Vherf. I may have just seen my last. Crazy ... is all I can say.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Really....I mean.... really ?? Nothing to say but.....really ? Jeezus. What goes on on the Vherf should stay on the Vherf. I may have just seen my last. Crazy ... is all I can say.
    Well i didnt know if Jim was going to read my PM or not and I was feeling pretty bad earlier today. I know what happens on the vherf stays on the vherf but when it comes to Jim I dont care if people know how I feel about the guy. He has done so much for me and many other guys on this forum and if a true BOTL is down and out we should be there for each other. I feel that started the whole thing last night and I will take ownership of that. I hope to vherf again in the future....
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    It's a vherf. Equate it to 6 guys telling fart jokes and jabbing each other in a lounge. Sometimes jokes escalate and you think it went too far. Iron sharpens iron. If someone was offended by what you said they should be able to send you a PM or say it. Most of the people can tell if you intend to be mean or not. Joking around shouldn't be the time you have to call the PC police.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    What the hell is going in around here lately!!! Really we got scam artists, fake names, people arguing at each other, v herf gone bad, I'm glad I did miss it, Jim down and out? What does that mean? Really crazy around here, lets kick this stuff to the curb before people start leaving.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Glock1975:
    What the hell is going in around here lately!!! ... Really crazy around here, lets kick this stuff to the curb before people start leaving.
    Amen brother.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Glock1975:
    What the hell is going in around here lately!!! Really we got scam artists, fake names, people arguing at each other, v herf gone bad, I'm glad I did miss it, Jim down and out? What does that mean? Really crazy around here, lets kick this stuff to the curb before people start leaving.
    i hate you
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    And to think I left early...I thought everything was ok.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I was on last night too. I was made fun of because of my garage door.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    What the deuce? I wasn't offended at all by anything last night. Maybe some bad stuff happened after I left?
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Damn! I missed a hell of a fvckin party!:)
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    danielzreyes:
    Made fun of? I thought we were all coming on to you and that sexy door.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    No_one21:
    danielzreyes:
    Made fun of? I thought we were all coming on to you and that sexy door.
    and then something about my meatballs.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Damn it stogiestand was on....son of a..
    We broke records last night. People waiting in line !
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    curtpick:
    We broke records last night. People waiting in line !
    You need a bigger boat. Lol