Home Non Cigar Related

Monday night football

EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
Okay, I am a Washingtonian so I'm biased (a bit) but seriously, how can you not like the Seahawks?

Comments

• MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    I love that their D is on my fantasy team and that the other guy has Brees. At least through the first half. We'll see how it plays out. I dropped to third in the league, but I'm playing #1 and will jump into first with the W.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I'm a Saints fan. They got their asses handed to them tonight. By the way Echambers, I spent a few years in Bellingham. Beautiful land.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    beatnic:
    I'm a Saints fan. They got their asses handed to them tonight. By the way Echambers, I spent a few years in Bellingham. Beautiful land.
    We're you here for school? I love Bellingham. The only city I've liked better is Portland and suspect I will move there when my daughter finishes high school.
    11 and 1. Holy smokes!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    As a 49er fan I dislike them from team versus team standpoint. Now my disdain for them really only comes down to three things, Pete Caroll, Golden Tate and Richard Sherman. The rest of them I really have no problem with. I think from all accounts Russell Wilson is a solid QB and even better guy from what I have read, live in California so I dont think I can know much more. Golden Tate and Richard Sherman to me are just loud mouths and should let their play speak for itself, but these days you could say that about a lot of people. My Pete Caroll hate is on another level though. It stems from his time at USC, which I dislike with passion, and his I didn't know anything went on when I was at USC attitude. As invovled as that guy was in his program he knew what was going on and got off scot free with the Reggie Bush Heisman thing, I hate the gum chewing, and most of all I hate the fact that after the GB/SEA game last year he was clearly delusional and made no qualms about saying his guy caught the ball when he knows he didnt and could of humbly said ball bounces your way sometimes I guess, instead of sayign without question his guy caught it and it just continues when their guys get busted for cheating. I would much more resepct for the guy if he just said they made some bad choices they are going to receive consequences and we are dealing with it and then do so.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Echambers:
    Okay, I am a Washingtonian so I'm biased (a bit) but seriously, how can you not like the Seahawks?

Even though the Seahawks are not my "home" team they are a team I have always liked. Probably has something to do with Fisher going there years ago.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    seattle gets hated on no matter what happens. always have and always will.
    deejmemixx:
    My latest rant is about the 12th man press. I get it, we are loud. Very, very loud. But to say we win because of the 12th man is ridiculous. We win because we have a damn good team.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Echambers:
    deejmemixx:
    My latest rant is about the 12th man press. I get it, we are loud. Very, very loud. But to say we win because of the 12th man is ridiculous. We win because we have a damn good team.
    Yeah, you also had the 13th man (zebras).
    beatnic:
    Echambers:
    deejmemixx:
    Yeah, you also had the 13th man (zebras).
    LOL
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    deejmemixx:
    So do the Pats...and Steelers, Cowboys, Saints and a few others. Actually everybody get hated on except the Raiders... but that's only because everyone feels bad for them
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    It has to be better than being a Redskin fan... you know you're bad when you're last in the NFC East.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    pelirrojo:
    It has to be better than being a Redskin fan... you know you're bad when you're last in the NFC East.
    Try being a Browns fan.....last in the AFC North