Home Non Cigar Related

Found another stray...

jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
....and it is, what looks like, a solid gold/blonde male Lab puppy about 8 weeks old. He was down at the pond when my wife went to feed the fish. She is out looking for the owner now. Never had any luck finding an owner yet. People just pull up where they can't be seen and drop them off and forget about them. People can be so heartless and disgusting it makes me want to scream.

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    jd50ae:
    ....and it is, what looks like, a solid gold/blonde male Lab puppy about 8 weeks old. He was down at the pond when my wife went to feed the fish. She is out looking for the owner now. Never had any luck finding an owner yet. People just pull up where they can't be seen and drop them off and forget about them. People can be so heartless and disgusting it makes me want to scream.

Were raising eight drop-offs or the pups of drop-offs. I have actually chaise down and "told off in my special way" people for being so crude before and no I would not give them the pup's back, they would just do the same thing over again. Sounds like you should be able to find it a home quickly from the description you gave.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    jd50ae:

And here is his picture.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    jd50ae:
    jd50ae:

And here is his picture.
    What a beautiful dog.. I would keep that pup in a minute.
    My wife has already her rescue friends and a photo has been posted on line. She will be going up for foster/adoption sooner or later. I want to keep everyone of them, but that just isn't possible.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    When I worked for the courts I used to refer to things like this as a "lead pipe crime." One that after someone is convicted there is no jail time, no fine, no probation, just 30 minutes in the basement with some mean *** with a lead pipe to "re-educate" them. I will never understand people who can hurt or abandon their pet.

On the upside, that's pups a cutie, shouldn't have any problem finding a new home for her.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    People suck, I'll never understand that. I saw a lady drop of my pup in the island of a busy 6 lane road in the middle of broad daylight. Just throw her right out of the car. Well at least she has a great home now I couldn't help but keep her. image
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jd50ae:
    jd50ae:

And here is his picture.
    That sure looks like a Corgi, sweet dogs! Hope you find a good home.
  • BamablowsBamablows Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    Very cute pup. I want to rescue a dog now.
    Bamablows:
    Very cute pup. I want to rescue a dog now.

Go for it...it ain't rocket science.....and you will be surprised how good the both of you feel.
    blutattoo:
    People suck, I'll never understand that. I saw a lady drop of my pup in the island of a busy 6 lane road in the middle of broad daylight. Just throw her right out of the car. Well at least she has a great home now I couldn't help but keep her. image

Good on you.

"Making a list and checkjin it twice...."
    perkinke:
    When I worked for the courts I used to refer to things like this as a "lead pipe crime." One that after someone is convicted there is no jail time, no fine, no probation, just 30 minutes in the basement with some mean *** with a lead pipe to "re-educate" them. I will never understand people who can hurt or abandon their pet.

On the upside, that's pups a cutie, shouldn't have any problem finding a new home for her.

Oh I wish.......
    By the way...if ever I post a photo and someone here wants to adopt let us know.

You will have to undergo an interrogation by my wife, but don't worry the bruises will go away.
    RBeckom:
    jd50ae:

Were raising eight drop-offs or the pups of drop-offs. I have actually chaise down and "told off in my special way" people for being so crude before and no I would not give them the pup's back, they would just do the same thing over again. Sounds like you should be able to find it a home quickly from the description you gave.

This is River. He was thrown in the Obion River from a car. Lame and about 8 weeks old, he was found by my wife's kids. The vet could not fix his foot but I accidently stepped on him at about 6 months old and it fixed the foot. Bit by a cottonmouth about 3 years ago and all most died. Last year he had so many ticks he came down with tick disease. Tow baths, a patient grand kid who got a penny a picked tick and of course he now lives under my desk and occasionally on my bed. Not a mean streak in him and will rest his head on my leg and just smile.