Home General Discussion

Cyber Monday Disappointment

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
Anyone else disappointed w/ the Cyber Monday "deals"? I was really hoping for some really decent sticks being on sale this year instead of what it seems like a clearance sale. Few decent sticks, but by the most part nothing I'd consider buying.

Comments

• Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Edited from earlier. Tim B. hooked me up. Thanks
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Krieg:
    Anyone else disappointed w/ the Cyber Monday "deals"? I was really hoping for some really decent sticks being on sale this year instead of what it seems like a clearance sale. Few decent sticks, but by the most part nothing I'd consider buying.
    +1
    They've had better "Daily Deals" - (ie 10 Undercrown Toros for 39.95)
    The Bueso Toros are the "best deal".....followed by the MF Le Bijou and the triple maddies.....both of them "OK" deals........but none of them will get me off my current buying hiatus......

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    KingoftheCove:
    Krieg:
    +1
    The Bueso Toros are the "best deal".....followed by the MF Le Bijou and the triple maddies.....both of them "OK" deals........but none of them will get me off my current buying hiatus......

... not even the AVO XO robustos? thats a good deal right there.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    kuzi16:
    KingoftheCove:
    Krieg:
    +1

Local store here has them for 3.79 per stick.....quite sad with the choices.
  • CigaryCigary Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 623
    Looks like Mr. Scrooge is in charge of any deals this month...where are the super specials? I did miss the one on the Camacho Super Limitado...a box for $99 and I'm still in mourning about it. Seems the entire inventory sold out in 3 hours and I can believe it! The question is...wth was I?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    KingoftheCove:
    Krieg:
    +1

Local store here has them for 3.79 per stick.....quite sad with the choices.
    i thought the same thing. Woke up in the middle of the night and thought let me check it out... Had no trouble going back to bed.
  • timbtimb BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 216
    What do you want on special?  email service@cigar. com and we'll whip up something good for you guys.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    timb:
    What do you want on special?  email service@cigar. com and we'll whip up something good for you guys.
    BAM!!! That's what I'm talking about.
  • timbtimb BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 216
    Nothing yet? C'mon, I have my discount gun in hand and a mighty itchy trigger finger.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    timb:
    Nothing yet? C'mon, I have my discount gun in hand and a mighty itchy trigger finger.
    that is dangerous......i think my wife would like me to close this site and not come back until tomorrow.
  • gio164gio164 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 180
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    brianetz1:
    timb:
    that is dangerous......i think my wife would like me to close this site and not come back until tomorrow.
    Oooo last time the beard did this I spent wayyyy too much $$$$ .....

Be careful Brian,
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    timb:
    la palina!
    send an email ...  trust me.  I forgot to take my meds this morning.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    timb:
    email sent!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    timb:
    This is like Tim effectively saying....."Come at me bro!" Ha I love it.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Yep! It's not just here, overall a lot of hype with average quality items :(
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    timb:
    My kind of guy! Too bad I sprung on one of the Black Friday boxes...

Disappointment?  I'm disappointed in the lack of emails!!

I'm making dreams come true here, folks.

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    timb:

Disappointment?  I'm disappointed in the lack of emails!!

I'm making dreams come true here, folks.

He aint lying folks! He was my santa today!!! I'll just bleep myself out... Holy ***
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Email sent. Make me cry baby...Make me cry. :))
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Just noticed this. Might have to email Tim B again today.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Why Tim, why must you tempt me so?!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
  • BigM60BigM60 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6
    E-Mail sent (11-30-2013)....:-(
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Thanks Tim! I got a great deal on some sticks I have been wanting for awhile. Ccom rocks!
    BigM60, could you resend your email?  Must have accidentally set it on fire with some wayward digital ash.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Don't doubt the Beard, he dishes out discounts with a click!