Home General Discussion

pipes and cigars only

brianradomskibrianradomski Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
Hello and thnak you all for this moment I am SO new. I mean NO offense to anyone uhm "but" I refuse cigarettes either pipes and or cigars or nothing. My "cigars of choice" WERE Dutch masters 'corona deluxe". but them plus what ever pipe puffing I do this pas t summer and for the last time i got so's I couldnt breath my lungs wouldnt expand I had again overdosed on nicotine. I stopped smoking for (I DO NOT INHALE) 2 ish months and watched with GLEE as my lung muscles loosend up and allowed my lungs to breath again. This thanksgiving weekend I consulted and read, I spent on garcia y vegas..............well this entire experince caused me to consult: "am I a wimp wuss that I o.d'd but the likes of george Burns and winston churchill puffed cigars ALL day into their 90s? what I always got told is "puff hand rolled NOT machine factroy produced cigars. its getting a bit confusing leave it to me! To conclude this for now: I would be willing to buy leaf tobacco and roll my own or shred it for my pipes. I gotta see where this goes from here THANK YOU ALL!

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Welcome to the forum. Suggest you check out the cigars 101 thread and read the newbie welcoming post and the one called 102 things everyone should know (or something like that). Someone smarter than me can probably post the direct links...
  • brianradomskibrianradomski Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
    THANK YOU I believev in courtesy to a fault, like to annoying levels, second did I read thast you typed 'something dosent make sense poke it" that be me??? Likely is wa HA HA grateful for the referral and youir time! now when do i a ct on that???
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    brianradomski:
    THANK YOU I believev in courtesy to a fault, like to annoying levels, second did I read thast you typed 'something dosent make sense poke it" that be me??? Likely is wa HA HA grateful for the referral and youir time! now when do i a ct on that???
    Heh! That's his signature...it's at the bottom of all his posts. You can edit yours also.

Welcome by the way!