Home General Discussion

Expecting a new addition.

Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
I know I have been out of touch with the forum lately but I still consider you guys and girls part of my family. With that I would like to let everyone know that my wife and I are expecting our first child in February. I have been meaning to let everyone know sooner but with the baby coming I have been workin about 72 hours a week in preparation for there arrival. We have chosen not to find out the sex of the baby so as soon as they arrive I will let everyone know. I still have been enjoying cigars and whenI get some time I will post a couple of reviews. One of the cigars I've enjoyed lately was the new AJ release Fallen Angel man that had some power. I'm very happy to be able to share this great news with everyone and hope that everyone one has a great Holiday season with their loved ones. I'm gonna really try to make some time to get back into the forum sorry for my absence. I have really missed you guys and girls.

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Congrats brother that is absolutely fantastic news and I'm so happy for you and your wife, what wonderful holiday miracles and news congrats!!!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    So happy for you!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Congrats man! Your life will change for the better!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Congrats! I have two and they are the best things that happened to me.
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    That is great news! Congrats to you and the wife!
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    nothing better than a new addition to the family! congrats man!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Congrats, please keep informed...
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Congrats! My wife and I had our first last Sunday, a boy. Take it from me get your sleep in now! We will all smoke a celebratory cigar with you even if we aren't there. Good luck.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    blutattoo:
    Congrats! My wife and I had our first last Sunday, a boy. Take it from me get your sleep in now! We will all smoke a celebratory cigar with you even if we aren't there. Good luck.
    That's a great idea and would mean a lot my wife has already said she wants me to sleep at home that night so I can be home with are dogs.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    This is some of my favorite kind of news! If I could have had a dozen kids I would have but am blessed with three amazing kids 17,15, and 7. I've already decided when they are all grown and out of the house we are going to be foster parents. Having kids was the best thing I've ever done,
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Gaetano7890:
    blutattoo:
    That's a great idea and would mean a lot my wife has already said she wants me to sleep at home that night so I can be home with are dogs.
    I say find someone to watch the dogs. I had my mom go over and watch my dogs. Being there is an incredible experience that you'll only get to see once. I have a new found respect for my wonderful wife. Good luck and good health to all.
  • christian1971christian1971 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    That is awesome news. Your life will take on new meaning (in a good way). Enjoy the moments as much as possible. My son is 13, and I still like to hold him, hug him and give him kisses. There is no shame. Remember there is no rule book on parenting. Love all you can and you will be rewarded. My wife had several strokes so we can only have one child. Thankfully she recovered. But no more children. That was devastating news and still bothers me to this day. I do get very jeaulous. But I am very happy for you. Take lots of pictures and videos. Fun to look back on years from now. Time goes by very quicly and you begin to feel old LOL. Hope all goes well. God bless!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Congratulations!!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Congrats! Daddyhood is awesome.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Congrats Micahel, we will have to meet in Rochester or someplace to herf.
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    Gaetano7890:
    I know I have been out of touch with the forum lately but I still consider you guys and girls part of my family. With that I would like to let everyone know that my wife and I are expecting our first child in February. I have been meaning to let everyone know sooner but with the baby coming I have been workin about 72 hours a week in preparation for there arrival. We have chosen not to find out the sex of the baby so as soon as they arrive I will let everyone know. I still have been enjoying cigars and whenI get some time I will post a couple of reviews. One of the cigars I've enjoyed lately was the new AJ release Fallen Angel man that had some power. I'm very happy to be able to share this great news with everyone and hope that everyone one has a great Holiday season with their loved ones. I'm gonna really try to make some time to get back into the forum sorry for my absence. I have really missed you guys and girls.
    congragulations so expect a few leftovers
    blutattoo:
    Gaetano7890:
    blutattoo:
    I say find someone to watch the dogs. I had my mom go over and watch my dogs. Being there is an incredible experience that you'll only get to see once. I have a new found respect for my wonderful wife. Good luck and good health to all.
    No she would kill me if I did that I meant instead of sleeping in the hospital room. So I figure what a better time to smoke a really special cigar.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Congratulations!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Congrats! Lets us know weather we need blue or pink cigars!

Aj
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Congrats. Wish you and your family the best of luck
    photo 1390086222_zpse9e93f93.jpg So my mom brought these home for me today, a friend of hers son puts labels on cigars like this. It was hard to get a clear picture but I wanted to share it with my brothers and sisters.
    Hey Michael, hope all is well with your new family! Looking forward to seeing some pics when the baby gets here!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Congratulations!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Gaetano7890:
    photo 1390086222_zpse9e93f93.jpg So my mom brought these home for me today, a friend of hers son puts labels on cigars like this. It was hard to get a clear picture but I wanted to share it with my brothers and sisters.
    Congrats, man!!
    photo 1390610981_zps73049d65.jpg So Gianna Nicole was born this morning at 1158 and 7.lbs 12 oz
    Ohhh dang cute! Congrats Michael... I feel old now, my youngest turns 20 in a couple of days.