Home Non Cigar Related

Can't smoke today.....The Gestapo is coming.

jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
Twice a month the DCS of TN makes a house call and I can't even smoke in my own room. We will do anything to keep the grand kids out of the clutches of Foster Care but I think my own room should be off limits to their bureaucratic overreach.
Oh well, nothing to be done except get them in and out as fast as possible.

Comments

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    DCS are a bunch of bastards. I had them come visit me before...because my SISTER called them. She didnt think my (then very young) daughters living conditions were suitable.

Food on the table, clean clothes on her back, clean home to live in, etc etc etc.

Blargle
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    New Boots:
    DCS are a bunch of bastards. I had them come visit me before...because my SISTER called them. She didnt think my (then very young) daughters living conditions were suitable.

Food on the table, clean clothes on her back, clean home to live in, etc etc etc.

Blargle

Any one can make a complaint, and some do, just to make trouble. It is like social media (you could not make me join one), someone starts some untrue gossip just to be mean and you are stuck with it. At least DCS has to investigate, and you obviously were doing nothing wrong. But sister or not, she would have made a list that she would not want to be on.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    jd50ae:
    New Boots:

Blargle

Any one can make a complaint, and some do, just to make trouble. It is like social media (you could not make me join one), someone starts some untrue gossip just to be mean and you are stuck with it. At least DCS has to investigate, and you obviously were doing nothing wrong. But sister or not, she would have made a list that she would not want to be on.
    Oh, she made the list. That was 12 years ago though....cant dwell on the past, and all that.

Anywho....get 'em in, offer 'em a drink, and boot 'em out the door...then go have a smoke.