Home General Discussion

I am loving samplers.....so do

jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
...any of you have a favorite..?

Comments

• Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    Favorite cigar or favorite sampler? I haven't had enough samplers to make that decision. But I really enjoyed the Padilla Single Batch sampler they had a ways back. Wonder if I can get my hands on any of them. Favorite cigar? Gurkha Genghis Khan/Ancient Warrior/Black Dragon.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Jasonc1982:
    Favorite cigar or favorite sampler? I haven't had enough samplers to make that decision. But I really enjoyed the Padilla Single Batch sampler they had a ways back. Wonder if I can get my hands on any of them. Favorite cigar? Gurkha Genghis Khan/Ancient Warrior/Black Dragon.

Samplers.
    Figure if I try them all I will eventually have smoked one of everything.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    I love samplers! Best Sampler to date was one called the best of Alec Bradley. it was a freebee with another order and it was full of things i actually liked!

Aj
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    The Diesel Anthology has some good stuff. The AJ Fernandez collected works is great as well.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    cigar.com used to have a boutique bedlam sampler which was pretty good.....probably my fav sampler i have grabbed
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I bet more than one person could guess mine! Lol, LFD does a boxed Chisel sampler that is about as good as it gets for pre-made samplers.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    I'm a fan of the AJ Fernandez 5 Star sampler.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    SleevePlz:
    I bet more than one person could guess mine! Lol, LFD does a boxed Chisel sampler that is about as good as it gets for pre-made samplers.
    hmmmmm....
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    hmmmmm....
    Haven't explored many of the chisel options. Had a ton in the humi but I know how many BOTL love em or want to try them so I always seem to send em away before smoking em myself. Must change that.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    hmmmmm....
    Haven't explored many of the chisel options. Had a ton in the humi but I know how many BOTL love em or want to try them so I always seem to send em away before smoking em myself. Must change that.
    I'm a sucker for the little gift box samplers. LFD does a few of them, not limited to these: image
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    hmmmmm....
    I'm a sucker for the little gift box samplers. LFD does a few of them, not limited to these: image
    Woof.... In the eternal words of Bill Murray from Caddyshack "Bark like a dog for me...."
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    hmmmmm....
    This sampler is great!! Can't go wrong with a chisel IMO but Ccom use to have the super premium sampler which was great!! Other then that I buy what I know I like if I'm learning read more here
  • CigaryCigary Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 623
    I love Samplers of different brands that tend to cater to the tobaccos I like...like Brazilian or Corojos..SunGrowns, etc. Another form of Samplers is from the manufacturers like Fuente, Camacho etc. that give you a taste of them by vitola which is fun sometimes.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Just purchase these two samplers. 3 Tatuaje Reserva Regios 3 LADC Mi Amor Reserva Divino 3 Flor de las Antillas Toro 3 San Cristobal Clasico 3 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Torpedo Box Press 3 Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu #9 and 3 Ashton VSG Robusto 3 Padron 1964 Anniversary Exclusivo 3 Flor de las Antillas Toro 3 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature 3 La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Reserva Romantico I purchased from a competing website so I'm not sure of the etiquette regarding plugs for other places since this is a ccom website, but they were a pretty good deal for great sticks.