Home Non Cigar Related

Sylvia Brown

New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
So, my wife has always liked her. Well, i saw she had died I asked my wife if she had heard. Here is how the conversation went.

Babe, did you see Sylvia Brown died?
Her: What!? No! I bet she didnt see that coming!

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Has anyone communicated with her since?
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    beatnic:
    Yes. Both Amanda Berry and Elizabeth Smart

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    webmost:
    beatnic:
    Yes. Bith Amanda Berry and Elizabeth Smart

oh snap.

hate to say it but in a way this is good. she will stop giving/taking away hope wrongly for family of those who are victims of crime.

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

hate to say it but in a way this is good. she will stop giving/taking away hope wrongly for family of those who are victims of crime.

well said
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said
    The guys on Bob and Tom made fun of her but made a really good point, how is it that EVERYONE was once a king/princess/millionaire in a previous life? Load o' shite. Except for me of course, I really was the Sultan of Brunei in a previous life.
    perkinke:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said
    The guys on Bob and Tom made fun of her but made a really good point, how is it that EVERYONE was once a king/princess/millionaire in a previous life? Load o' shite. Except for me of course, I really was the Sultan of Brunei in a previous life.
    Should of stayed there. The Sultan gets more tail.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    I had to google Sylvia Brown because I didn't recognize the name. Also wish I had never heard of Maury Pobich, and a host of others who make their living off stupid people.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    perkinke:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said

Who doesn't Bob and Tom make fun of? Haven't listened to them in years, but being from Indy, they were THE thing growing up. I can't tell you how many conversations started, "did you hear Bob and Tom this morning?" Of course, I rarely listened to them, so I was left out of all those conversations...

But they make a good, if not an original, point. Also kind of like psychics getting arrested, or not winning the lottery, or seeing any bad thing that might happen to them and then be able to avoid it.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Martel:
    perkinke:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said

Who doesn't Bob and Tom make fun of? Haven't listened to them in years, but being from Indy, they were THE thing growing up. I can't tell you how many conversations started, "did you hear Bob and Tom this morning?" Of course, I rarely listened to them, so I was left out of all those conversations...

But they make a good, if not an original, point. Also kind of like psychics getting arrested, or not winning the lottery, or seeing any bad thing that might happen to them and then be able to avoid it.
    See, agreed...I'm sure there are some "Pure people" out there....but there would have been some "psychic" some where, some time...that won the powerball, a few times, and was a billionaire...using their "powers for evil" and whatnot.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Smokin like a freight train might have been her first clue things weren't going to end well.
    New Boots:
    Martel:
    perkinke:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said

See, agreed...I'm sure there are some "Pure people" out there....but there would have been some "psychic" some where, some time...that won the powerball, a few times, and was a billionaire...using their "powers for evil" and whatnot.
    Nah... I got nuthin. Just wanted to nest these quotes one more bracket.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    webmost:
    New Boots:
    Martel:
    perkinke:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said

And thus, a new fluff thread is born.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    jthanatos:
    webmost:
    New Boots:
    Martel:
    perkinke:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said

Fluff? Did someone say fluff?

FLUFFY! fluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffy!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Martel:
    jthanatos:
    webmost:
    New Boots:
    Martel:
    perkinke:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said

We have a new fluffer? cool!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    onestrangeone:
    Martel:
    jthanatos:
    webmost:
    New Boots:
    Martel:
    perkinke:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said

We have a new fluffer? cool!
    Fluff yeah
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

Amen to that.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Bob Luken:
    I had to google Sylvia Brown because I didn't recognize the name. Also wish I had never heard of Maury Pobich, and a host of others who make their living off stupid people.

Another AMEN to that.