Home General Discussion

Forum Blend Vote on SIZE here

2»

Comments

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    I am sorry there are two links available now, but I believe most of you agree to this. However hasn't voted on name AGAIN - head to the other thread to do it... As for the sizes. We have 37 votes which is great and it is most "active" members. The vote calls for the following sizes (thorough data will be published after close of polls):

Torpedo - 62% of the population wants a Torpedo
    Robusto - 57% of the population wants a Robusto
    Corona - 54% of the population wants a Corona

I guess these three are shaping as the sizes we want and Torpedo is a definite for the "default" size if it is to be one... Still I am hoping we get more votes in...

Cheers!
    Bump - please if you have voted for size already - do NOT do it again... Only vote for name on the other thread...
    Update:

From Cigars

But the results will have to be slightly adjusted due to a couple of recent double votes... Please if you have voted DO NOT vote again and open more work for me :)...
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    I've placed my vote. I'm going with Robusto, as that's the size I prefer when it comes to cigars.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I voted for Torpedo, but now looking at Cuban sizes the Corona would be cool for that's a traditional size from the "Land of Cigars"
    Just FYI since voting is closed:

Torpedo - 25 votes
    Robusto - 24 votes
    Corona - 23 votes
    Toro - 21 votes

Comunidad Premio - 14 votes (43% of voted) and winning by a mile from all other options... Culmination is second with 5 votes...
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Lasabar:
    I voted for Torpedo, but now looking at Cuban sizes the Corona would be cool for that's a traditional size from the "Land of Cigars"
    Aren't you more of a petite corona kinda guy?
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Luko:
    Lasabar:
    Aren't you more of a petite corona kinda guy?
    95% of my body is NOT petite corona...

I'd assume you are talking about my "Turtle ***"???
    What he lacks in initial size, he makes up for in full on, horny, size.....

He's not a "Show-er" by any means, ... But he IS a "Grower"