Home Non Cigar Related

What's your fandom?

New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
This would be TV shows or Movies you are addicted to.

Mine?

-Sons Of Anarchy

-Game Of Thrones

-Dr. Who (new series)

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    The Shield when I was in Iraq, and probably SOA from my last tour in AFG.Stateside, Walking Dead. But I have not watched the new season, I feel like it is too soap opera-ish.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Shameless, Hopeing for another season.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Newsroom, Big Bang Theory
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i too am a big fan of Dr. Who.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Bates Motel and Longmire here.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    kuzi16:
    Almost my whole house is addicted to it. The wife and daughter are all "Squeeeeee!" over the upcoming episode

O-H!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    New Boots:
    kuzi16:
    Almost my whole house is addicted to it. The wife and daughter are all "Squeeeeee!" over the upcoming episode

O-H!
    My wife is a huge Who fan, and I enjoy most of the stuff. It is how I eased her into Sci Fi.

As far as my fandom, despite being a huge nerd, I have been too busy to get into anything the last few months. One of my friends sent me some Attack on Titan stuff, and that may be my next thing since it is a fairly short series to catch up on some weekend.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    jthanatos:
    New Boots:
    kuzi16:

O-H!
    My wife is a huge Who fan, and I enjoy most of the stuff. It is how I eased her into Sci Fi.

As far as my fandom, despite being a huge nerd, I have been too busy to get into anything the last few months. One of my friends sent me some Attack on Titan stuff, and that may be my next thing since it is a fairly short series to catch up on some weekend.
    Found an Anime website that I can watch those episodes for free just in case you dont have them all! Great series. I have been re-watching all of the X-Files. Love that show. Also a big fan of Its Always Sunny and The League.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    kuzi16:
    One more for Dr, Who. Have tickets to see the 50th in the theater in 3D.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Echambers:
    kuzi16:
    One more for Dr, Who. Have tickets to see the 50th in the theater in 3D.
    sweet more whovians. Wife and I are going to see that too.

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I watch too much TV. Big Bang Theory, Bates Motel, The Following, Revolution, Hannibal, almost all cooking competitions, bar/restaurant/anything rescue, dragon ball z. There's probably more.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Ken Light:
    I watch too much TV. Big Bang Theory, Bates Motel, The Following, Revolution, Hannibal, almost all cooking competitions, bar/restaurant/anything rescue, dragon ball z. There's probably more.
    Not sure how I forgot Jeopardy. At any given time I have more than 100 recorded and am months behind but I can binge on it for hours at a time.
    OH, and history channel (where the H no longer stands for Hitler, it stands for 'hokum') garbage like Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, Ancient Aliens, Counting Cars, American Restoration, that pickers show...man, I have a problem...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Does football/baseball count? Lol, take away sports and I wouldn't bother to pay for cable.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    SleevePlz:
    Does football/baseball count? Lol, take away sports and I wouldn't bother to pay for cable.
    Sports are a given...usually