Home General Discussion

Downtown Disney Herf

thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
Thehilks are going to Disney World this Sunday for 6 days. There is a B&M in Downtown Disney that I plan on stopping into. Anyone ever been there? Do they have anything special if you have? Anyone in the area want to get together for a Herf? Let us know.

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Sosas cigars is ok. They lost their lease and will be gone soon. Several other better places near orlando. One in particular is nearly a city block in size, at least feels that way. I will look it up as I cant remember the name. Just outstanding selection. If you get the chance go down to the marketplace. There is an irish pub The Ragland Road, that has a outside garden. I love a nice beer and to light up a stick there.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Not a big selection and touristy prices. Sosa cigars are marked up and any other brand is mark up by 50-200%. A little ridiculous. They have cabinet humis in one store (mainly a bar) and a very small walk-in in the other store Curtpick is right as they did/are losing their lease. If I remember correctly there is a decent B&M near the Magic's Arena (Amway center I believe) in Orlando. It is technically a competitor so I'll pm you the name. This post makes me feel like I have been to Disney waaaay to much in my life..
  • scooter mcgeescooter mcgee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 322
    I was at Downtown Disney last week. The Feugo Bar is closed, but the Sosa B&M is still there. They had La Jugeda for something special, and of course there own sticks. Other than that, the selection is somewhat limited. The prices are high, but I bought a La Jugeda and smoked it while walking around Downtown Disney which is allowed. Universal Studios has a cigar bar with a better selection it's called Cigarz, and is located near the entrance between the two different parks.
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    scarlin:
    This post makes me feel like I have been to Disney waaaay to much in my life..
    Embrace it! I have, especially since my wife has become a Disney Authorized Travel Planner. We loved going before but now we go because it only helps her at her job.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Corona Cigar Co. isn't to far from you on Sand Lake Rd, well worth the trip.....
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Corona Cigar down by the Amway Center and out in Sand Lake. Great place!
  • Gino USMCGino USMC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 127
    I saw this and got excitted. I thought you were talking about the one in Anaheim.
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    maybe one day Gino! The wife wants to go there sometime!