Home General Discussion

Cameroon suggestions

2»

Comments

• NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    Fuentes are always spot on esp the hemingways. I just smoked the Sam leccia white in a toro and it was a great Cameroon stick. I liked it much more than the black.
  • CigaryCigary Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 623
    There are some great choices but for me and all the years I've smoked cigars the Fuente Brand has some of the best Cameroons out there. They are the benchmark for me as far as being able to mix so many kinds of fillers with a cameroon wrapper...Don Carlos, Hemingway, Anejo...etc. They are some of the best cigars in the world and aren't that expensive. Be careful though...you can get hooked.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Cigary:
    There are some great choices but for me and all the years I've smoked cigars the Fuente Brand has some of the best Cameroons out there. They are the benchmark for me as far as being able to mix so many kinds of fillers with a cameroon wrapper...Don Carlos, Hemingway, Anejo...etc. They are some of the best cigars in the world and aren't that expensive. Be careful though...you can get hooked.
    I agree, except the Anejo isn't a Cameroon wrapper, it's a Conn. maduro.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Bump - Because I want to know how your Cameroon journey has progressed. Did ya get a sampler? Did ya pick out a box?
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    I wish I would have seen this earlier. I too am a big fan of Cameroon. I first discovered with through the Nub. Nub Cameroon is my favorite, slightly more than the Nub Dub, but still #1! Because I love the Nubs, I decided to buy a box of the Oliva G Cameroon, because I figured they are both made by Oliva has to be just as good. I personally have not delved into any other Cameroons from other manufacturers as of yet but am alway keeping an eye out. I agree, I am very interested to see what you decided, Sampler may have been a good route to go, I may need to do that same myself!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    At this point in time my humi is still full. Lol I haven't had many chances to get out and smoke recently. :( I may hit my B&M and have a stick or two soon but that's probably not gonna happen for a while.
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Seems like we need to get you some trades with some brothers who have some Cameroon!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    I've been pondering that. Might put up a post here in the next week or so in the trades section :)