Home General Discussion

Anyone smoked an Eiroa yet?

C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
I'm enjoying one right now, and I have to say I'm loving it. I love a cigar that makes my eyes water on the retro and boy does this cigar do that. A little pricey but very enjoyable. Anyone else tried this yet?

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    C-LOVE:
    I'm enjoying one right now, and I have to say I'm loving it. I love a cigar that makes my eyes water on the retro and boy does this cigar do that. A little pricey but very enjoyable. Anyone else tried this yet?
    I have a few, just haven't fired 1 up yet. Now u make me wanna. Glad u liked it
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Glock1975:
    C-LOVE:
    Curious to hear your thoughts when you do fire one up Ray, also curious of where it went on the site. I wanted to read up on it and it's vanished, I can't find it.
    C-LOVE:
    Glock1975:
    C-LOVE:
    Curious to hear your thoughts when you do fire one up Ray, also curious of where it went on the site. I wanted to read up on it and it's vanished, I can't find it.
    Yeah I will, I will try to make it 1 if my smokes this weekend.
    C-LOVE:
    Glock1975:
    C-LOVE:
    Yeah that is weird, curently not available online... Which size did u smoke?
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Glock1975:
    C-LOVE:
    Glock1975:
    C-LOVE:
    Robusto, I just called and they have them but he didn't know why they aren't on the site. Probably going to have the wife pick me up a box for Christmas.
    C-LOVE:
    Glock1975:
    C-LOVE:
    Glock1975:
    C-LOVE:
    Robusto, I just called and they have them but he didn't know why they aren't on the site. Probably going to have the wife pick me up a box for Christmas.
    Yeah I'm sure they will fix it soon, I have a 5er of the toro.
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    I had one last night. I thought it was fantastic. Ill be buying a box of these soon.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i gave the CLE Corojo a 9.5.
    most seem to think this is too high a rating but that one on that day was exactly what it need to be.