Home General Discussion

Creative places to smoke

EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
I live in a state that does not allow smoking in public buildings or within 30 feet of doorways--as a result, when I'm out and about I often have to find some none public place to smoke (besides my car). I've gotten pretty creative at times. Question: where is the. Out interesting place you've smoked?

Comments

• Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    Yea I feel yea. Can't smoke indoors here either anymore...not even at bars. Only place to smoke inside is my local B&M. The oddest place I've smoked is outside the laundry room at my buddy's last apartment.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Quite a while ago my buddies and I built an igloo. I had a smoke in there.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Was at the local bnm the other day. Dumped while having a la palina kb II. Holla at yo boy
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    Was at the local bnm the other day. Dumped while having a la palina kb II. Holla at yo boy
    A BM at the B&M. Nice. Should have been smoking a Black Market (BM).
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    A BM at the B&M. Nice. Should have been smoking a Black Market (BM).
    Tony. Michigan. Eminem. Reeeeemiiiiix. Wicka wicka
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    on a choo choo
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Gray4lines:
    Quite a while ago my buddies and I built an igloo. I had a smoke in there.
    An igloo? That's just awesome.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    This summer, sitting in the rafters of an old barn while a friend of mine counted the bats (wildlife biologist, don't remember why she was counting them, but do remember the short short she was wearing...).
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Traffic overtook an old bridge across the Christina River (named for the queen of the Swedes who founded this colony) about a mile from here. They built a high six lane concrete expressway and obsoleted this old bridge. The old bridge is not part of a foot path leading to woods. That's a daydream; nobody walks these days. Some times, on a fair day, when I can find the time to take a lunch break, I ride my bike down by the bus ride, past the barriers, up the foot path, to the old bridge. Fire one up. Look down at the fish. Spit in the water. Listen to traffic on the six lanes overhead. Triples relaxation.