Home General Discussion

A nail in my cigar

2»

Comments

• TexvetTexvet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 38
    Ken Light:
    Texvet:
    Jasonc1982: "Ahh thnx for the explanation Andrew :). But I did send a nastygram to Gurkha's facebook. I'll probably just get corporate mumbo jumbo. But at least I'll get a free cigar out of it." That's one way to get free cigars. OR sued for Libel...
    It's not like he planted the nail...
    Just for fun - Libel is the written "publication" of a defamatory remark that has the tendency to injure another's reputation or character.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Texvet:
    Ken Light:
    Texvet:
    Jasonc1982: "Ahh thnx for the explanation Andrew :). But I did send a nastygram to Gurkha's facebook. I'll probably just get corporate mumbo jumbo. But at least I'll get a free cigar out of it." That's one way to get free cigars. OR sued for Libel...
    It's not like he planted the nail...
    Just for fun - Libel is the written "publication" of a defamatory remark that has the tendency to injure another's reputation or character.
    Wow, really? Even if it's true?
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    I should have thought of that first. But hell I was told my some people I could sue. But I'm not a gold digger and didn't feel it was necessary. Besides they are treating me kindly and I don't think that sueing is on their mind.
    Bob Luken:
    LMAO love it!
    All... I didn't mean to start a fuss. I need to remember that my sense of humor isn't always detectable when it is spelled out in text. I too would have fired off a salty message to Gurka. Anything short of tobacco is unexpected and should be shared. Have a nice weekend,
    I can't get past the name Gurkha. I always thought Gurkha is what it's called when you burp, and puke a little after eating a bunch of hot wings. Oh man!!! I just Gurkha'd a little bit
    Texvet:
    I can't get past the name Gurkha. I always thought Gurkha is what it's called when you burp, and puke a little after eating a bunch of hot wings. Oh man!!! I just Gurkha'd a little bit
    lmao!