Home General Discussion

Favorite Accessories? Lighters Ashtrays and Stuff.

Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
My teardrop Xikar Xi2 Cigar Cutter.

My AB “The Burner” tabletop lighter.

And my flowerpot/ashtray with homemade cigar rest.

EDIT: DAMMIT! I forgot to include my Stogie Stand. Love that thing.

Comments

• thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    My lotus Ave Maria torch lighter! My cult stinky ashtray
  • scooter mcgeescooter mcgee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 322
    My Cigar Leaf Ashtray from ccom
    my Xikar XTX lighter and my Xikar v-cutter
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Bugatti torch
    toss up between Xi2 cutter and 009 punch
    Flor de Las Antillas Stogi Stand
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    my lovely wife bought me a bugatti lighter for fathersday last year and i love it!!
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    My Colibri...lighter...lol...forgot the model name. My smoking ashtray that sits on a stand that they dont make anymore...or not many anyways. I do have a rare CAO ashtray...but I'm not putting it outside.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Ramon Bueso ashtray (looks great, not great quality i.e. price) and in it's drawer is my ccom double guillotine cutter, lotus ave maria lighter, and a stogie stand too!
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    thehilk:
    My lotus Ave Maria torch lighter! My cult stinky ashtray
    I got one of those Ave Maria lighters as a freebie. I think it's the coolest looking lighter I have. It hasn't seen much action with me yet. Been kinda saving it. And I also have a "stinky tall" ashtray. Mine is a brown with a Man o' War logo. Great ashtray. From what I can tell, it's better than the original stinky because it takes up less room on any table while providing the same volume of ashtray. Only problem is I keep mine outdoors under gazebo and it's showing a little rust on the paint near the stirrups.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    No_one21:
    Ramon Bueso ashtray (looks great, not great quality i.e. price) and in it's drawer is my ccom double guillotine cutter, lotus ave maria lighter, and a stogie stand too!
    A couple of times I've almost bought a sampler that comes with that ashtray. I think it's really cool.
    I have an Oliva torch that came as a freebe, it looks simiular to the Ave Maria, the only markings on it are the Oliva logos. Does anyone know if these are made by Xikar or just a knock off?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    onestrangeone:
    I have an Oliva torch that came as a freebe, it looks simiular to the Ave Maria, the only markings on it are the Oliva logos. Does anyone know if these are made by Xikar or just a knock off?
    I think they are all made by Lotus.

My favorites are Bugatti B1 Lighter (wish I had ten more, I love this thing), Xi2 Cutter, Big Tall Stinky Ashtray.
    ddubridge:
    onestrangeone:
    I think they are all made by Lotus.

My favorites are Bugatti B1 Lighter (wish I had ten more, I love this thing), Xi2 Cutter, Big Tall Stinky Ashtray.
    it could be It's very close to the Ave Maria but also the Xikar Element. IDK
    Love the B1 I haven't even filled the Olivia!
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Bob Luken:
    No_one21:
    A couple of times I've almost bought a sampler that comes with that ashtray. I think it's really cool.
    Yea it's cool but 1) I think it shouldn't be used outside as much as I do in changing temps/humidities due to the wood and varnish qualities. And 2) if you let the stick get down to a nub it will char the wood a little where you place it. All in all I'm happy with it as it's certainly attractive, useful, and came with 6 good cigars. If you can smoke inside you'll probably have a better time with it.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Bugatti B-1, Xikar Xi2, and if I'm by myself my stinky jr. anti-social ash tray but if someone is hanging out with me the Tatuaje tray.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    matches and beer can
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739