Home General Discussion

Whatever happened to ..................

Comments

• No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    What about The Buffalonian? He was the first person to bomb me and after I hit him back I haven't seen him again.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    I herfed with jozer a few weeks ago, he's doing good and frequents robbyras's board. Good to see ya Tony!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    ehehat:
    I dont know if 3 months is long enough to count toward this but 90+Irishman. Brett is a really great guy and I miss him tons. Hope he's doing ok.
    Yeah, Brett is top notch in my book. I hope he, his wife, and their baby are well. One of the nicest, most appreciative guys for sure.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    What up bizsnatches? I personally have been crazy busy with life. Still smoking cigars but not as obsessed or crazy like I was when I just had to have the new release. Other priorities and happenings in life. Humidor is way low. Brother in law got into it and couldn't believe how low it was. I do not think I have bought any cigars in 2 years. Been living off what I had on hand and smoking my pipes more. Still keep in touch with some fellas on Facebook and been meaning to get back on here to start reading up on things and finally did it tonight. Need to see who is still around. Some really amazing guys on here and hopefully they are still lurking here. Not sure when I was here last but we have a new baby (10 months old now but new to you all) and I got my nuts clipped. Yeah TMI but with 5 kids in the house enough was enough. Love them all but I have retired my boys. 3 kids in school, 2 in football, 1 in Girl Scouts, work, season tickets to the 7-0 Missouri Tigers Football games, and everything in between takes up all my time.

Hope you are all doing well and hope to hit some threads soon to catch up.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Great to see you posting and you sound damn busy! Glad life is full especially with a little one.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    ehehat:
    I dont know if 3 months is long enough to count toward this but 90+Irishman. Brett is a really great guy and I miss him tons. Hope he's doing ok.
    I live 30 miles from him and he has not texted me back in the last 2 months. Last time we talked he said his job is killing him and the baby has heath issues, and it was keeping him from the forum. Ill shoot him another text today.
    I miss Bandyt and Sandman, both were the boys who took me under there wings and showed me how to become a better BOTL. Sandman sent me my first ISOM, still makes me smile when I smoke a Cohiba.
  • The PhantomThe Phantom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 51
    Not all have disappeared, few have changed their identity, others have double identities.
    firetruckguy:
    ehehat:
    I live 30 miles from him and he has not texted me back in the last 2 months. Last time we talked he said his job is killing him and the baby has heath issues, and it was keeping him from the forum. Ill shoot him another text today.
    Brett texted me back, all is well........
    jsnake:
    What up bizsnatches? I personally have been crazy busy with life. Still smoking cigars but not as obsessed or crazy like I was when I just had to have the new release. Other priorities and happenings in life. Humidor is way low. Brother in law got into it and couldn't believe how low it was. I do not think I have bought any cigars in 2 years. Been living off what I had on hand and smoking my pipes more. Still keep in touch with some fellas on Facebook and been meaning to get back on here to start reading up on things and finally did it tonight. Need to see who is still around. Some really amazing guys on here and hopefully they are still lurking here. Not sure when I was here last but we have a new baby (10 months old now but new to you all) and I got my nuts clipped. Yeah TMI but with 5 kids in the house enough was enough. Love them all but I have retired my boys. 3 kids in school, 2 in football, 1 in Girl Scouts, work, season tickets to the 7-0 Missouri Tigers Football games, and everything in between takes up all my time.

Hope you are all doing well and hope to hit some threads soon to catch up.
    jake! Thought of you while watching the Mizzou game last week. Glad you're well.
    yeah Todd (bandyt) is a great guy too. Can't believe I didn't mention him.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    firetruckguy:
    I miss Bandyt and Sandman, both were the boys who took me under there wings and showed me how to become a better BOTL. Sandman sent me my first ISOM, still makes me smile when I smoke a Cohiba.
    Sandman attends a scotch group that I frequent occasionally. Cool guy in person.
    The Phantom:
    Not all have disappeared, few have changed their identity, others have double identities.
    Awesome. How about a contest to figure out who you are?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    No_one21:
    What about The Buffalonian? He was the first person to bomb me and after I hit him back I haven't seen him again.
    Texted him and no reply...:(
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Jetmech_63:
    I herfed with jozer a few weeks ago, he's doing good and frequents robbyras's board. Good to see ya Tony!

What up Vinnie, been a while man!
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    I would imagine a lot leave temporarily because of having a first child being born or getting married. It hit me hard and life just gets crazy with work and being a parent. This is a hobby, we all still enjoy it even with life stuff going on, but you know the extras have to go when you need to focus on your life. I still make time to smoke every few days, but can't have the time to put into it as before. Probably the same with the old vets who don't post anymore.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    SleevePlz:
    firetruckguy:
    Sandman attends a scotch group that I frequent occasionally. Cool guy in person.
    Agreed totally...and so are you Tony! Great time last week. Certainly was a pleasure to meet you in person. Will need to do so again soon.
    SleevePlz:
    The Phantom:

How about just YOU guessing, who I am? I am intrigued by your interest, Sir.
    The Phantom:
    SleevePlz:
    The Phantom:
    Do you really want me to blow your cover???
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    The Phantom:
    Why?
    SleevePlz:
    The Phantom:
    SleevePlz:
    The Phantom:

If you are capable, why not?? And I am just being big-headed, thinking you won't be able to guess. lol
    Ken Light:
    The Phantom:

Why?
    It wouldn't be fair of me to say, they have their reasons. It's harmless and all in fun & games. :0)
    The Phantom:
    SleevePlz:
    The Phantom:
    SleevePlz:
    The Phantom:
    If you are capable, why not?? And I am just being big-headed, thinking you won't be able to guess. lol
    This is probably wishful thinking, but I think you are The Phantom of The Sniper!!!! Did I Keel You???
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    firetruckguy:
    firetruckguy:
    ehehat:
    Brett texted me back, all is well........
    That's good to hear. I knew about his baby's issues but his own too. I texted a couple times and left a VM for him and when I didnt hear back.... Glad he's doing well. Hope he's able to get his azz back on here someday.
    SleevePlz:
    The Phantom:
    SleevePlz:
    The Phantom:
    SleevePlz:
    The Phantom:

This is probably wishful thinking, but I think you are The Phantom of The Sniper!!!! Did I Keel You???
    lol I keeled over from laughter...... but nope, I am not The Sniper. I noticed he hasn't been on the Forum for a year but I am sure, he appreciate the fact, that he's not forgotten. And you Sir, put a big smile on my face, for that I thank you!! We don't know each other, but you are one of the kindness, caring and the most generous man, I have seen on this Forum. You are well loved, by your fellow BOTL. A very fortunate man, indeed!!!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I'm still around BOTL's. School and some training has taken its toll for the last two months and a half. But all is coming to a end next week. Miss some folks, especially those in Washington and Texas :). Whether it's this forum or the other three forums I'm in. Home is where the heart is and that's why people come back and check in. And with saying that, people leave home to get other experiences. Which can be a block of what they feel is nonsense, hence you leave the forum for a while. No matter what, I just enjoy all the great learning experiences and BOTL's I meet. And that is all that matters to me. Catfish nuggets, lol, Jimmy and PsychoSJG thank you for the last beatings I took. I have not forgotten......

And was that a Jsnake sighting, how has it been brother? Dennis, FTG, Tony and Jim it's good to see you. Where is that crazy Mike (MVW67)? I'll see you all real soon, yeah, you know what I mean. Tell that Trident guy I said hello for me Tony, lol.....
    RCY Cigars:
    I'm still around BOTL's. School and some training has taken its toll for the last two months and a half. But all is coming to a end next week. Miss some folks, especially those in Washington and Texas :). Whether it's this forum or the other three forums I'm in. Home is where the heart is and that's why people come back and check in. And with saying that, people leave home to get other experiences. Which can be a block of what they feel is nonsense, hence you leave the forum for a while. No matter what, I just enjoy all the great learning experiences and BOTL's I meet. And that is all that matters to me. Catfish nuggets, lol, Jimmy and PsychoSJG thank you for the last beatings I took. I have not forgotten......

And was that a Jsnake sighting, how has it been brother? Dennis, FTG, Tony and Jim it's good to see you. Where is that crazy Mike (MVW67)? I'll see you all real soon, yeah, you know what I mean. Tell that Trident guy I said hello for me Tony, lol.....
    Good to see you my friend. You've been missed greatly. I'm glad you are well!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    dennisking:
    RCY Cigars:

Good to see you my friend. You've been missed greatly. I'm glad you are well!

Thanks Dennis, is your blog still up? We had some good times with that brother.
    RCY Cigars:
    Thanks Dennis, is your blog still up? We had some good times with that brother.
    It's not active any more. I don't work for that dealership so I'm not driving those cool cars anymore. I could blog about my Mini Cooper S but that would get a little boring.
    The Phantom:
    SleevePlz:
    The Phantom:
    SleevePlz:
    The Phantom:
    SleevePlz:
    The Phantom:
    lol I keeled over from laughter...... but nope, I am not The Sniper. I noticed he hasn't been on the Forum for a year but I am sure, he appreciate the fact, that he's not forgotten. And you Sir, put a big smile on my face, for that I thank you!! We don't know each other, but you are one of the kindness, caring and the most generous man, I have seen on this Forum. You are well loved, by your fellow BOTL. A very fortunate man, indeed!!!!
    Thanks for the complements. I really thought I nailed this one. So............who are you? Feel free to pm with the actual answer. I promise not to tell :)
    RCY Cigars:

Hey Rick, great to see you back. I hope that wasn't a thinly veiled threat you just delivered. Last I checked, I considered us even. Let's keep it that way :)