Home General Discussion

Today is La Aurora 107 Day 10/7/2013

Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
Read on the web that today was La Aurora 107 day. It's the 110th anniversay of La Aurora and since it's 10/7/2013 today's 107 day. Got one waiting for me if I could just get home and get settled in I'll be firing it up. They have some kind of contest going where you get on twitter and you can win a trip.

(Share your images on social media with the hashtag #LaAurora107 and you could win an all inclusive trip to the La Aurora Cigar factory.)

Comments

• KevinFittsKevinFitts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 225
    Well sir, I'm gonna have to dig through the Colidoor and celebrate the 107's birthday!!! Thanks for the info :-)
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Bob Luken:
    Read on the web that today was La Aurora 107 day. It's the 110th anniversay of La Aurora and since it's 10/7/2013 today's 107 day. Got one waiting for me if I could just get home and get settled in I'll be firing it up. They have some kind of contest going where you get on twitter and you can win a trip.

(Share your images on social media with the hashtag #LaAurora107 and you could win an all inclusive trip to the La Aurora Cigar factory.)
    since i don't have a 107 can you PM me a pic so i can get in on the trip action? :)
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    I did take a pic and was gonna post it in "what ya smokin tonight" thread but it was such a sorry pic that I didn't. I'll try and send it to you anyway.