Home Non Cigar Related

Dusty Baker

Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
Step into my office, Why? Cause u r F N Fired...

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Glock1975:
    Mariners should sign him up..
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Glock1975:
    do you agree with the desicion Ray?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    We'll take him
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Here's the thing Bro, at 1sti was a big supporter of Dusty, he came with a impressive past, and really wanted to believe he would take us to the series. His coaching style has changed the past 2 years even though we have made the playoffs, it's kinda like Andy Reid with the Eagles, always was a great coach and made the playoffs but never the big 1. Team is young and we need younger coaching blood in there. We are 1 of the most small/ medium budget teams around with loads of talent. Do I agree yes, but alot if blame should b on Brook Jacoby hitting coach, fire him, he is worthless, he has ruined 1 of the top hitters in the league in Votto this year bye telling him to try to take more walks, not acceptable, let your best hitter swing. Thanks for the rant lol. Good luck, and go Red Sox now.
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Here's the thing Bro, at 1sti was a big supporter of Dusty, he came with a impressive past, and really wanted to believe he would take us to the series. His coaching style has changed the past 2 years even though we have made the playoffs, it's kinda like Andy Reid with the Eagles, always was a great coach and made the playoffs but never the big 1. Team is young and we need younger coaching blood in there. We are 1 of the most small/ medium budget teams around with loads of talent. Do I agree yes, but alot if blame should b on Brook Jacoby hitting coach, fire him, he is worthless, he has ruined 1 of the top hitters in the league in Votto this year bye telling him to try to take more walks, not acceptable, let your best hitter swing. Thanks for the rant lol. Good luck, and go PIRATES now.
    Fixed it for ya Ray
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Here's the thing Bro, at 1sti was a big supporter of Dusty, he came with a impressive past, and really wanted to believe he would take us to the series. His coaching style has changed the past 2 years even though we have made the playoffs, it's kinda like Andy Reid with the Eagles, always was a great coach and made the playoffs but never the big 1. Team is young and we need younger coaching blood in there. We are 1 of the most small/ medium budget teams around with loads of talent. Do I agree yes, but alot if blame should b on Brook Jacoby hitting coach, fire him, he is worthless, he has ruined 1 of the top hitters in the league in Votto this year bye telling him to try to take more walks, not acceptable, let your best hitter swing. Thanks for the rant lol. Good luck, and go Red Sox now.
    i feel you Ray Ray
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Here's the thing Bro, at 1sti was a big supporter of Dusty, he came with a impressive past, and really wanted to believe he would take us to the series. His coaching style has changed the past 2 years even though we have made the playoffs, it's kinda like Andy Reid with the Eagles, always was a great coach and made the playoffs but never the big 1. Team is young and we need younger coaching blood in there. We are 1 of the most small/ medium budget teams around with loads of talent. Do I agree yes, but alot if blame should b on Brook Jacoby hitting coach, fire him, he is worthless, he has ruined 1 of the top hitters in the league in Votto this year bye telling him to try to take more walks, not acceptable, let your best hitter swing. Thanks for the rant lol. Good luck, and go PIRATES now.
    Fixed it for ya Ray
    Yeah I don't think so Jimbo.
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Fixed it for ya Ray
    Yeah I don't think so Jimbo.
    I'd still take Dusty after the many turds we've had since Lou left..